Chapter 12 Gorgeous

Adrian's p.o.v.

I finish my 'work' and rush home. I was so excited to show everyone what I was planning to give them. I enter the house as I smell wine. I approach the kitchen where I see Amanda on Danny's shoulder and the almost empty bottle of red wine. They are drunk. Wow. "Danny why is Amanda on your shoulder," I asked as I cautiously stepped towards him. "I was just taking her to her room" He slurred out. "Well, I am here now, I'll take care of her" I said as I stepped towards him and tried to get her off. "No thanks, Let me at least take my crush to her room" "Wait what, your crush?" "Ya Adrian it is weird you didn't notice, I was always in love with her." "How will I- Put her down immediately!" "There's more! I always knew the agency was planning to kill you but I waited for her to show up so I could make her fall in love with me! You ruined everything!" He paused. "Well guess what I have her now, what are you gonna do about it?" He said as he teased. "I have had enough," I said as I approached him full speed pulled Amanda off her shoulder and put her into my arms. "What are you doing! You can't snatch her away from me!" He snapped as he ran to me but I was quicker and not drunk. I place Amanda on the couch and face Danny who was almost tripping, running to me. I yank onto his arms. 

"Calm the fvck down!" I said as I drag him to his room. "Leave me alone Adrian!" He said as I push him onto his bed and set to leave his room. "Forget about going to Miami, we will talk tomorrow," I said as I slam the door shut and go to the living room to pick Amanda up. When I reached the living room, she was gone. She was standing against the counter grabbing the glasses and the bottle and proceeds to place the glasses in the sink and then the bottle in the fridge. I stood there looking at her like a creep. She turns around to leave and she looks drunk af and she was drunk af. "How long were you-?" She asked pointing at me leaning towards the side of the wall with my hands in my pockets. "Long enough to see you being responsible for your mess even after being drunk," I said. "Ya, I hate leaving things undone" She slurred. "What about earlier this evening?" I said as I approached her and snaked my arms around her. "Hmmm, that was an exception," She said as he put her hands onto my shoulders. Slow dancing. "Well that's sad," I said as I turned her towards the door. "Your right it is," She said with a huge grin"I won't let that happen will I now?" I said and pushed her into the wall and pressed my forehead against  hers. "Please not now?" She whined. "Ohh, ya sure," I said as I let her go.

 I respected her choice. I was about to turn around and leave but Amanda held my wrist. "I am too drunk to remember the details," She said and pulled me. I chuckled. "Later it is," I said. I intertwined my fingers with hers as she walked clumsily beside me to my room. She plops onto my bed and I climb beside her. I turn to her and meet her gaze, she brought her hand up to my face and bopped my nose. It made me smile. I smiled, a girl made me smile, what has she done to me? "I'll miss you so much baby," I said. "Hmm?" She said and I understood she is about to pass out. "Good night" "Good, night," I waited for her to fall asleep. She closed her eyes after a short yawn. I stroked her hair. She was smiling. "Amanda?" I asked in a soft tone to make sure she fell asleep. No response.

I crept out of the bed making sure not to wake her up. I went into the bathroom, phone in hand. I dialed the number. "Adrian, if you have called to tell me about your sex wit-" Chris spoke but I cut him off. "You're going tomorrow" I said sternly. "What? I am not- I thought we went through this" "You're going, that's final" "You know?" "What do I know?" "You know Danny has a crush on Amanda don't you?" He spoke my heart broke, Chris knew?! "Wait, you knew about this? Why didn't you tell me, idiot!" "I saw the glint in Danny's eyes ages ago" "You could have and should have told me!" "I thought you'd figure out, but seems you were dumb enough not to until right now" "If you figured that out then you should! have! told! me!" "Calm the fvck down!" "Ya, Your going tomorrow, don't be late" "Adrian no-" He whined but I cut him off and cut the phone.

Christian knew all this Fvcking time! I stood there in the bathroom like a lost puppy. I slammed a punch into the wall. I don't understand why Danny would do such a thing. I needed some Bourbon. I get out of the room, into the kitchen. Grab a bottle of Bourbon off the shelf, with 2 glasses. Here I come, Igor. "How's my baby bro?" I asked and scared the hell out of him with the sudden visit. "Adrian, so nice of you, oh and with Bourbon, my fave" He spoke looking up at me. "Correction, our fave," I said as I poured the drink into the glasses. "How's Amanda?" He asked with a grin. "None of your concern" I replied and slid him the glass. "And Jessica? If you didn't notice she was sad to see me like this" He said taking a sip. "Since when did you care about family?" "I always did you never noticed" "She's fine" "Well, let's talk about, you" "What about me? How'll you want to destroy me?" "Nah! What you are planning to do" "What do you mean?" "Don't act dumb, you know they are coming for you and, I am pretty sure they already have. You must be planning something" "Wow, someone is acting smart today" "I am smart!" "Well, I was here to check on you but seems like you don't want me, so bye!" I said as I took the last sip of my drink, picked up the bottle, and was about to leave.

"Keep her close, you know I'll get her," He said with a smirk. I turned stormed to him placed the bottle and glass onto the table and punched him hard into his face. I wasn't drunk just angry. "You'll never get her!" I yell as blood drips from his nose. "Only time will tell brother," He said with a bigger smirk. "Let's see," I said and left.I go to my room and slip in with Amanda. I lay there looking at the ceiling. Amanda decided to cuddle so she hugged I moved closer for her to sleep on my chest. I could smell the reeks of wine. She probably could smell Bourbon. I put my hand into her hair, I stroked the soft silky brown hair. She snuggled closer. "You're probably not gonna remember this but, I love you," I said as I looked down at her sleeping on my chest."I will always love you" I paused "Don't ever leave me" "Don't break my heart 'cause I don't think I will be able to fix it" I feel a smile. I smile as well. I close my eyes.

——————

I open my eyes. The sun rays finding their way into my room. Amanda sleeping on my arm. Gosh, why does she need to leave me! Adrian, it's just for her protection! "Good morning baby girl." I said as I caressed her cheek with my thumb. "It's morning already?" She said with tiredness. "It's 7 to be exact" "5 more minutes," she said with her eyes closed and a big grin. "Ha, ok, ok come here," I said with a chuckle and pulled her onto me as she continued her sleep. Ten minutes later of cuddling and extra sleep I nudged her. "Honey, you'll be late, wake up" "Ahh, fine!" She said and got off me and onto the floor. I got up as well. "I need a hug," She said and hugged me and I hug her back. "I needed this too," I said with a smile. "I'll go get ready," She said breaking contact and walked out. As soon as she did I wanted her presence with me. How will I stay without her? Gosh! Get her thoughts out of your head! I shake my thoughts to get ready for the day. One long cold shower, 8:00 a.m. I pick out an outfit. I put on a hoodie and jeans. I knock onto Amanda's room. Gorgeous.

——————-

*What could possibly be so beautiful that Adrian called it Gorgeous. I have started to really enjoy writing this Mafia book, so fun to write out someone's life. See you in the next chapter.*