Chapter 13 Rose

Amanda's p.o.v.

I take a long warm shower, get myself prepared for Miami. It is going to be a 5-hour flight. I hope it's not that boring. I confirm that everything is in place and put on my outfit. I was quite proud of myself. I put on some lipstick and eyeliner.

 I was ready to leave when Adrian knocked and rushed in

 I was ready to leave when Adrian knocked and rushed in. I see his eyes tracing my body. "Can you get any more beautiful?" He asked, rather complimented. "Yes I actually can," I said with a satisfied smile. "I can't wait to see that," He said as he bit his lower lip. "How did you put up such a nice outfit all by yourself? Daddy is proud." He continued. "Ouch that hurt," I said and lightly punched him onto his shoulder. "What, it is the truth," He said as he pulled me by my waist. "You know I put up a sexy outfit that made Igor go crazy," I said making him jealous. "Oh, that little snitch," He said as he got annoyed at Igor's mention. I laughed. "Can I have one last dance before you leave?" He asked me. "Why not?" I said as he let go approached my small Bluetooth speaker and connected his phone. He played 'Can't help falling in love' by 'Christian Leave'. As the music began he held out his hand and I mine. (Play the song while reading)

Wise men say, Only fools rush in, But I can't help falling in love with you, 

He put his hand onto my waist and the other on my back. I put my hand on his shoulder and the other on his back.

Shall I stay? Would it be a sin, If I can't help falling in love with you?

We started slow dancing around the room. The electricity rushing through me was unjustified. I stared into his blue eyes as the music rang through my ears.

Like a river flows, Surely to the sea, Darling, so it goes, Some things are meant to be,

Adrian starts tracing his hand around my lower back and started singing along with the beautiful vocals of Christian Leave.

Take my hand, Take my whole life, too. For I can't help falling in love with you.

I also started singing along to the love song. Adrian spun me around.

Like a river flows, Surely to the sea, Darling, so it goes, Some things are meant to be

We lean in our foreheads. My breath hitched so much for cheesy moments to savour. 

Take my hand, Take my whole life, too, For I can't help falling in love with you, For I can't help falling in love with you.

The song ended with me and Adrian kissing. It was slowly progressing into a make-out session. There goes my lipstick. We were still dancing around but with intervened fingers, no music. "Are you guys done?" A deep annoyed voice said. I didn't need to look behind me to see who had interrupted us, I knew who it was. Christan. "What the fvck Chris" Adrian said as he broke our kiss and looked past me at the door. I just got a short name for him. Chris. I rolled my eyes. "Close the fvcking door Adi," Chris said. "How long were you even standing there," I asked as I turned around. "I came here when you guys started dancing, but I let you continue, now" He paused "Now I highly regret my decision." "Creep," I said under my breath. "I heard you," He said pointing his finger at me. "I meant it to be heard," I said. "Well I am not that sure about it Princess" "Oh please! Stop calling me that, I HAVE A NAME!" "Well news flash feisty girl I DON'T CARE, Aggh! WHY ARE YOU SO IRRITATING?!" He growled at me.