Bakugo vs Uraraka

"Aren't heroes supposed to ask the villain to surrender?" Uraraka points out as she stays floating against the wall.

"Heh, not like you can surrender anyway, so I'm gonna beat you quickly and then go after the boss," Bakugo declares.

Uraraka couldn't help but curse her luck. Bakugo was clearly aware of her circumstances. If it was anyone else, she could've faked the fight and escaped, heading home for the first time in a long time. However, now she had to win. She was already considered Izuku's ally, and with a reputation like that, she could never make money as a hero. Now that she was actually working for a villain, a perfect scapegoat to blame for UA failing to defend its students.

Another reason for Bakugo's eagerness could be their fight got interrupted during the sports festival. Izuku attacked after Kaminari's match and before theirs.

Bakugo would leap up at the Uraraka, using the explosions to propel himself in multiple directions and attack from the side. She would quickly push off the wall to avoid the attack, but he would follow and propel himself faster than she could get away. Deactivating her quirk caused Uraraka to fall, allowing her to dodge Bakugo's attack as she landed on Eri's bed.

Rolling off the bed, Uraraka activated her quirk and threw it at Bakugo. Putting his hands in front of him, the hero blew apart the bed as she jumped up into the smoke and grabbed a large piece of the bed, smashing it down onto him.

The impact would cause some blood to start dripping down Bakugo's face, "You'll regret that," he grabbed Uraraka and began spinning rapidly before throwing her against the wall. She manages to float before falling to the floor, but Bakugo throws one of his bombs and blows her back against the wall.

"You caught me a bit off guard with that bed, but an extra like you can't beat me. Now I just have to-" Bakugo would stop as he saw Uraraka slowly standing up, covered in bruises, dust, and slight burns. "Still conscious? Guess there is a reason you made it to the hero course, but I'm bored with you, small fry,"

"Would you shut up! Your explosions caused my ears to ring, and your obnoxious voice isn't helping," Uraraka didn't mind Bakugo's daily screaming back at UA, but now Bakugo's voice became grating to her.

"Are weak little insults the only thing you have left? I guess you're simply no match for me. I'll beat you, the boss here, Izuku, and All for One." Bakugo declared.

Uraraka gave a dry laugh, the image of Izuku's immense strength when she encountered him was still fresh in her mind. "Impossible."

"What was that?"

Uraraka shook her head, "beating him is impossible," that image of him kept popping up again and again in her mind, "I just want to go home, so get out of my way Bakugo!"

"You're only leaving after I've apprehended you," Bakugo would launch in the air again, seeming to attack head-on, but diverted himself to be above her to fire multiple explosions downward.

However, instead of following Gunhead Marital arts, which relied on reacting to your opponent, Uraraka stepped forward and closed the distance between them. As Bakugo attempted to move above, a glint of light forced him to back off, and blood started to run down a few inches above his nose.

Bakugo's hand quickly held the cut above his nose as blood flowed from the wound and down onto his hand. Looking at Uraraka, Bakugo would see the object that gave off the glint of light, "a knife? You're every bit a villain as Izuku, you damn extra."

Uraraka twitched a bit when she was accused of copying Izuku. Toga was the one who forced her to learn knives since she was so bored being trapped underground. She couldn't deny that while Toga was teaching her, she kept thinking about Izuku using them.

"I'll do whatever it takes to keep going. I've already fallen this far, and I'm unable to back out now."

Seething with anger, Bakugo blasted himself out of the room and pointed his gauntlet forward. "Then Disappear, Villain!"

He pulled the pin as a massive explosion erupted from the gauntlet, exploding the entire room. With nowhere to hide, Uraraka's body was thrown about like a ragdoll, as she is thrown against the wall and falls to the floor.

Burn marks covered Uraraka's body as the only thing keeping her conscious were the constant pain signals rushing through her body. Dragging her hand into a pocket, she took out a small protected case that had a vial and a small jet injector or a small needle in the shape of a gun. The vial contained a drug known as Trigger. Everyone in Overhaul's group was given it in case of emergencies. Knowing it wouldn't activate for a few minutes, Uraraka stabbed herself with the needle in desperation.

As her body was adjusting itself to accommodate the sudden increase in her quirk's power, a strange phenomenon occurred as Uraraka could hear a faint voice in her head.

"I want to be like Deku."

"Be like who?" Uraraka asked herself.

"I can't help but watch him."

"Watch, are you talking about Izuku?"

"I can't help but have feelings for him."

"I hate him."

"He's helped me through so much."

"Shut up"

"I'm happy when he's around."

"He's ruined my life. I couldn't stop thinking about him because of you!"

"I'm you."

"It's your fault I got close to him, and it's my fault I couldn't stop myself from being near him."

"I'm-"

"Shut up! I can't stop thinking about him. I dunno how you're me, but I hate you, so leave me alone!"

"You're still conscious after all that? But it seems you've gone mad since you're talking to yourself," Bakugo spoke as he walked through the smoke, heading towards Uraraka's voice.

"Shut up!" Uraraka screamed as her head was pounding now.

A knife flew through the smoke as Bakugo sidestepped it, but a quick pull on a string had the knife wrap around Bakugo's other gauntlet, scratching it.

"If you're trying to prevent me from using that attack again, don't bother. I can simply replicate it with my own abilities!" Bakugo mocked as he grabbed the string yanking it from her grasp.

As the drug continued to flow through her body, the pain from Bakugo's previous attack felt numb now. Slowly getting up as she rested her body against the wall, her one hand pressing against her head as the voice kept saying the same things but slowly getting louder.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up!" Uraraka screamed out.

"Why won't you just die!?" Bakugo screamed louder, charging forward again, but suddenly he felt weightless as he floated in the air, "W-what?"

Before Bakugo could even adjust himself slightly, Uraraka had already closed in and, with another knife in her hand, slashed through Bakugo's neck. Blood seeped from the large gash, splashing on Uraraka. He couldn't speak, but as he looked around, Bakugo noticed everything in the room was floating as he saw an empty vial. Realizing that Uraraka had used the quirk-enhancing drug, Bakugo could do nothing as he bled out in weightlessness above Uraraka.

With that rush of adrenaline, she had silenced Bakugo and apparently silenced the voice in her head as well. With the Trigger drug fading, Bakugo and everything else collapsed to the ground. However, a new problem quickly arose as a voice called out to her from down the hall.

"Uraraka, what have you done!?"