Preparations

"Thank you, everyone, for attending this meeting," Nighteye stated, sitting at the head of the table. "I've called you all to inform you that we've discovered Eri's and Overhaul's whereabouts. As we assumed, they're hidden under the Shie Hassaikai compound."

"You have proof? We've been running around for over a week and found little information on it." A man with black hair, with a green and yellow hero costume, pointed out.

"True Rock Lock, but the information you guys did gather was the estimation of their current strength."

"Could you explain how you discovered it?" a large and relatively heavy-looking hero asked.

"Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't reveal this information Fat Gum, but the situation requires me to do so. Since I'm not as active as most heroes, I've been able to keep my quirk hidden, allowing me to use Foresight whenever the situation allows. By looking into another person's eyes while touching them, I can see into their future," Nighteye explained.

"If you had such a convenient quirk, then couldn't you of used it to prevent heroes' from dying?" Rock Lock asked.

Nighteye shook his head. "It doesn't work that way, as what I see becomes absolute. If I were to witness your death, then it would become a reality. Even if you were to do everything to avoid it, that avoidance would become what causes it, like a self-fulfilling prophecy."

Rock Lock would click his tongue as Ryukyu, a female hero known as the dragoon, chimed in, "could you continue your explanation of what you discovered."

"Of course, during my patrol, I came across a suspicious man in a children's clothing store. He didn't fit the criteria of being a pervert or an awkward father. I figured the odds were in my favour when I used my quirk on him, and through it, I discovered the secret entrance into the compound's underground base."

"It seems you got lucky," Rock Lock remarked.

"I avoid believing in luck. With enough calculations, you shouldn't require it. Anyway, I discovered Eri's location as it seems someone with a white mask was with her."

"I wonder if that's Uraraka," Shimura pointed out.

"Unlikely, but even so, we can't go easy on her. Uraraka may have asked the heroes for help, but it's unlikely she is willing to surrender to us without a fight." Nighteye stated.

"She's just a young girl, so what makes you say that?" Ryukyu asked.

"Overhaul is very cautious, and I doubt he would employ someone unless he knew he had their obedience. I want to take Uraraka into custody unharmed if possible, but she will likely be forced to attack us," Nighteye explained.

"I don't like the idea of being forced to fight against my student," Shimura sighed.

"That reminds me, have you all gotten use to the first-year UA students that are accompanying us?" Nighteye asked.

"Froppy is a delight to work with," Ryukyu said happily.

"Red Riot has done well," Fat Gum stated.

"Bakugo and Todoroki are still improving his group cooperation but will be ready for this mission," Shimura pointed out.

"Good, tomorrow we will begin the raid on the Shie Hassaikai Compound." Nighteye declared.

When tomorrow came, Izuku was outside, just a few blocks away from the Shie Hassaikai Compound, watching the heroes and police gather while he sat on a rooftop. He knew the heroes were up to something, having used his search quirk to keep an eye on them. He didn't know if they were targeting him and the League, Overhaul or a different villain group.

Once Izuku knew Overhaul's group were the targets, he decided to wait and watch, ready to rescue his members when needed. It would also be a perfect opportunity to snatch Eri from Overhaul and use her quirk for his own benefit.

"I'm surprised you came over here instead of hunting more heroes," Izuku turned around. Having been using his search quirk, he already knew Stain was behind him.

"Are you just going to observe?" Stain asked.

"Would you prefer I intervened?" Izuku answered with his own question.

"I prefer to know who I'm forced to work with."

Izuku looked back to Stain "what do you mean?"

"You have a silver tongue, able to speak and act like you have conviction, but your eyes are dead as if you don't believe your own words." Stain pointed out.

"I've already stated what I desired; there was no lie in that," Izuku replied.

"But the only time you became passionate about something was when you wanted to protect your allies. When it comes to your goals, however, you doubt if you can even achieve them." Stain declared, his eyes staring into Izuku's.

"You've seen All for One, all that power, and he failed. He ruled during an age where quirks weren't as powerful as they are now, and it took years before All Might stopped him. All for One was king of the underworld but didn't rule the country," Izuku looked down at the street below, "I want to help my allies, but I'd need to achieve something greater than All for One while having less power. I have my doubts, but I'll keep going."

---------------------------------

So next chapter we being the Shie Hassaikai Raid.