Kidnapping Yourself

As Izuku's clone was back with his class, Izuku was sitting in the bar relaxing. The members of the League of Villains were becoming restless as they expected to attack when Izuku appeared. Instead, Izuku sent a clone in his place, and they've been waiting in the hideout ever since.

"This is boring," Toga whined.

"How much longer do you expect us to wait?" Dabi asked.

"Until the clone gives the signal. Keep an eye on Stain, since he'll be the first to know, " Izuku answered.

"How would I know?" Stain spoke up before any of the others could question him.

"Consider it a unique application of your quirk," Izuku stated.

As Izuku kept the villains inline, the clone was training with the other students. The clone's partner was Todoroki, the student's ice against his heat quirk. Todoroki had to make a constant wave of ice to adapt his body to the freezing temperatures, as the clone maintained the heat quirk to melt all the ice and try to push the temperature higher.

Each hero had their own training to improve their abilities as the other hero class started to join them. The quirk training would go on through the day, and during the evening, the students with their exhausted bodies had to cook their meals.

"I've never cooked anything before," Izuku remembers how Kurogiri cooked all his meals.

"I can teach you since I live alone and cook for myself," Uraraka cheerfully said as she skipped over.

Izuku's eyes quickly glance over the class, hoping anyone else would help him. No one offered to help, leaving him with Uraraka. She continued to be her cheery self as she taught Izuku everything on cooking. When she showed him how to cut vegetables, Izuku held the knife like he was stabbing someone.

"I've seen how skilled you are at wielding them, so I bet you would be a great cook with a little effort," Uraraka happily complimented Izuku.

"Thanks," Izuku replied, not caring about the girl's opinion.

A few minutes later, everyone finished cooking, and everyone started to eat. The evening was peaceful and even the next day played out the same, more training to improve each student's quirk. The evening would be different, as the Pussycats announced a test of courage.

This evening would be the best moment to strike. The students split into groups, and the teachers, working with the students who failed the exam. Taking a small vial, Izuku poured the contents into his cup and quickly gulped it down.

Back at the hideout, Izuku was getting irritated by his comrades' impatience. Before he would have to start resorting to threats, Stain suddenly collapsed onto the ground.

"What's going on?" Stain asked, his body paralyzed. Everyone else was confused, some believing the heroes discovered them and were attacking.

"That's the signal, Stain your quirk doesn't have a range restriction. You can activate from anywhere, and the target's paralyzed. I figured it would make a perfect signal," Izuku grinned as Stain scowled at him.

Kurogiri opened a portal to the training camp, "Everyone, your mission is to cause as much chaos as possible as you capture the clone Twice made. Dabi will be in charge of this mission as I oversee it, and if you're defeated, I'll be taking your quirk as punishment," Izuku warned.

Izuku then watched as his new allies got to work. Dabi protected their rendezvous point with fire and gas from Mustard. Muscular, Moonfish, and Toga split up to cause some chaos among the students. Spinner and Magne targeted the Wild Wild Pussycats, drawing the heroes' attention to themselves. Twice remained with Dabi, creating a clone to distract the teachers. Mr. Compress was on the move to find and capture Izuku's clone.

The clone was with Uraraka in the forest during the test of courage. "I think I see something," Uraraka says, pointing to the smoke rising in the distance.

"Maybe we should head back to the teachers," the clone says, needing to create a signal so Mr. Compress would come to his location.

"Everyone, we're under attack by villains. Please head straight to the lodge!" Mandalay yells through her telepath quirk. "Also, if anyone has seen Kota, please bring him to the lodge."

"Izuku, I'm worried about Kota," Uraraka says.

"Would he be at that cliff?" The clone asks. If he's up on the cliff, then Mr. Compress would be able to see him.

"Maybe, we should go check," Uraraka says.

As the cliff comes into view, the clone sees a yellow jacket fluttering in the trees. The clone knew Mr. Compress was nearby and prepared to get himself captured.

"Look out!" The Izuku clone yelled as he pushed Uraraka out of the way. Mr. Compress grabs the clone as planned and turns him into a small marble.

"No, give him back!" Uraraka yells, trying to chase after him. Before she could begin the chase, a young boy screams for help from atop the cliff.

Mr. Compress looks down at Uraraka. "Looks like someone is in trouble miss hero, so what will you do? Try and rescue the boy I've captured, or rescue the boy atop the cliff. Hurry, you can only choose one."