Not my Hero

All eyes were on All Might as he strolled to the front of the class "students have a special treat for you all, today we will begin battle training so if you would please get changed into your new hero uniforms we can begin."

The class filed out each being handed a briefcase with a number and inside their hero uniforms. Everyone's excitement could be felt as people were eager to try on their new gear. As Izuku gets change he feels the pockets and finds the specialized knives. Their sharp and can withstand incredible heats, exactly as he wanted them.

"Glad everyone here is a hero or these could be dangerous," Izuku said to himself laughing a bit.

Everyone arrives at a special disaster urban area with buildings all around. Izuku's eyes glanced at the class and their costumes. The sight left him speechless, while he had to admit a few looked good others were so bad that he didn't even know what to say. Most of the student's costumes looked useless and didn't even look impressive. He didn't have any right to comment since his costume looked like a green and black tracksuit.

"Izuku, you look pretty cool, really down to earth. I should have written more about what I wanted, mine just ended up being a skintight bodysuit." Uraraka said walking over in her pink uniform.

"I just didn't have any interest in being flashy," His eyes glance over to a blonde who's entire suit was glittering "he's flashy enough for everyone, it hurts the eyes to look at him." Uraraka gave an awkward laugh as Izuku walked past her.

"Good to see everyone is here, today we will be doing indoor battles. Looking at the number of atrocities villains commit we discovered most are done indoors, so today we will be practicing for that. So you will be split and fight in a two on two villains versus hero battle." All Might said.

"A-a real fight?" A small person said who looked like a grape.

"I will stop it if it gets out of hand. There is no better practice then experience, now I will randomly divide you with lots then explain the rules." Taking out a box everyone lined up drawing a lot.

"Wow, it must be fate to be teamed with you!" Uraraka said happily rushing over showing that she was his partner.

"I hate this school!" Izuku cursed inwardly swearing that if she tried to get any more cheerful with him she would regret it.

"Now that everyone is paired up the goal is to find the bomb the villans have hidden. villans win when the timer runs out and heroes win if they secure the bomb or capture the villans. Now let's see who will be teamed against who!" All Might said eagerly.

"I object to this part!" Izuku said stepping forward. "If we're here to do combat training then haphazardly pairing us against each other will only prove superior quirks. None of us have any training so if someone like invisible girl fights Todoroki all he would do is freeze the building and it would be over. No one would learn anything from that."

"My name is Hagakure!" The invisible girl said angrily to Izuku who ignored her.

"The battles have to be fair and this is the best way," All Might said.

"A teacher should have a good understanding of the quirks and be able to pair everyone to fully give them a challenge and show of their quirks in the best manner." Izuku lectured All Might.

"Then what do you propose young man?" All Might asked.

"Bakuko's group against Kirishima. Bakugo's explosion versus Kirishima's hardening and Iida's speed versus Sero's restricting tape." Izuku continued to explain putting invisible girl's group against the sugar guy's group, purple boy against pink girl, froggy against earphone girl before last putting himself against Todoroki.

"You dare think you can pick who will be my opponent!" Bakugo yelled angrily stomping over to him.

"Is the hardening quirk too much for you?" Izuku asked swearing he just saw a blood vessel pop.

"I personally like this," Yaoyorozu said, her hero costume somehow being much worse then Uraraka's but considering her quirk comes from her body it made sense at least.

As everyone began discussing and arguing about the decisions Izuku made Izuku turned his head to see All Might was huddled up on the ground running his finger on the pavement.

"What are you even doing," Izuku asked confused by this so-called number one hero.

"You seemed to have everything under control," All Might said feeling a bit dejected.

"You weren't doing your job!" Izuku shouted at him. "So please stop your fan service acting and act like a teacher or something." Izuku was rubbing between his eyes feeling a headache coming.

Everyone froze when Izuku shouted at All Might but Izuku didn't care and continued lecturing All Might. Izuku was beginning to have conflicted feelings for All Might, his hatred for the hero was beginning to waver from his sheer stupidity and it was begin replaced with the desire to kill him because of his stupidity. 

"Do you have something against All Might?" Uraraka asked worryingly as she began to sense hostility from Izuku directed at All Might.

Izuku paused a moment realizing his true nature was starting to show. "There is a time and place for theatrics. I just don't believe a class that teaches us how to defend ourselves is it. I just take this seriously, I have nothing against All Might."

The class begins to murmur amongst themselves again eventually agreeing with Izuku's assessment and All Might had to go with it.

Since Izuku's fight was now the last one he followed everyone into a nearby building. A giant screen began to display the matches taking place as each student was able to display their talents. This gave Izuku great information about everyone and how they each use their quirk.

At last, it was Izuku's turn to fight against Todoroki. He heard that Todoroki had two quirks but only seen one of them. Izuku hoped to bring out Todoroki's other quirk and truly understand what he was capable of.