The Massacre

It was time. In a few hours, the assault on the License Exam would begin. Toga would get off the bus with the Shiketsu High School group, having kidnapped and transformed into Camie Utsushimi. Toga would start glancing back and forth, looking for the UA bus.

"Where are the people from UA?" Toga asked.

"They sent word they wouldn't be arriving," the Shinketsu teacher stated. "They'll be inviting representatives to take part in their own version of the exam. They said it was to avoid making exam locations targets of The League of Villains."

"I see," Toga pouted a bit, wanting to annoying Uraraka's past friends.

Everyone gathered inside the large building as a drowsy-looking man stood in front of the podium. "Let's get this over with, as I'm tired and would like to get some sleep. I'm Mera, from the Heroes Public Safety Commission. There are about 1,500 students who will engage in a battle royal until only one hundred passes."

As Mera explained the rules, Toga began to think to herself, "Izuku expected about a thousand to fail, now there going to have over 1,400 casualties. I wonder how he'll feel about this increased number." Toga's thoughts were snapped back to reality as the large building opened up, revealing a giant arena.

"Camie this way," A Shiketsu student with purple hair ordered.

Toga would follow for a bit before disappearing when the buzzer rang. "I just need to fail this part, no point in making an effort when everyone here is so boring."

Toga would constantly slip away from others before being seen, wasting time until a hundred students passed. Once a hundred students passed, Toga and the other failed students gathered in a similar room to the one they started in. Mera was at the front again, ready to give a speech about not giving up.

Toga would ignore it and remove the hat Shinketsu students wore at all times, taking out the cell phone she taped in there. She started recording the walls and area, sending Kurogiri the video and a text of where she was.

The villains waited in a small sealed room waiting for Toga's signal. Mustard would take a deep breath as he kept replaying all his training inside his mind. This entire mission depended on him, but he wasn't going to let the pressure overwhelm him. As Kurogiri's phone vibrated, the mission began. Izuku, Kurogiri, Muscular, Twice, and Moonfish all had gas masks on as Mustard filled the room with his quirk's gas. Twice then created a second Kurogiri and together created portals connecting their location to Toga's.

The thousand failed students quickly panicked as portals and gas suddenly appared. From those portals, the villains made their move. Izuku trained Mustard for this moment. With the gas going through a portal and over a thousand people involved, reading the gas fluctuations was impossible. The training wasn't to help Mustard concentrate on the students but just on the villains, focusing on just a few people and what's around them.

Moonfish came from one portal as his fangs impaled nearby students throwing them aside, "Must concentrate on the mission, flesh after."

Muscular activated his quirk, bringing his strength to its maximum. Izuku warned him not to hold back, or he wouldn't be coming back alive. Izuku didn't want another Uraraka situation, using his full strength when it was far too late. Muscular charged through the portal and crashed into a few students. Those that he knocked down had their heads crushed under his foot.

As the building filled up with more gas, the visibility dropped where people could barely see each other. Mustard started to relay orders and locations to the Villains so they wouldn't accidentally attack each other.

The panicked students had nowhere to go, portals blocked any escape path, and randomly firing off quirks would hit fellow students. Any student who went through a portal got their heads bashed in by Magne's giant magnet.

"I don't sense any movement around anyone Izuku," Mustard stated through the microphone.

"Understood," Izuku would step through the portal and use the stolen search quirk, "You can turn off the gas now. The students seem to be dead or unconscious from the gas."

With the gas quirk turned off, Mustard would step through the portal as well, "anyone still alive will likely die in a few hours from the gas."

"Izuku!" Toga yelled as she walked over a couple of students, rushing to the other villains. She had a gas mask on, a white button-up top, her usual short skirt, and her hand held a bloodied knife.

"That's not your usual school outfit, and what are you going to do with the pictures?" Izuku asked.

"My other outfit has my gear attacked, so I asked Kurogiri to make a tiny portal and throw me my stuff when the mission started." Toga answered as she looked around at the bodies.

"Izuku, I have brought Dabi," Kurogiri stated as he and Dabi walked through a portal.

"You guys sure made a mess, huh," Dabi remarked.

"Yea, and you're on cleanup duty."

With a sigh, Dabi would light the entire room ablaze, burning everyone and everything inside before walking back with the rest of the villains.

Meanwhile, Detective Tsukauchi obtained a USB from a TV station, "Quick! Send a rescue team to the Takoba National Stadium! It's the one where UA's class 1-A would have gone to."

"What's wrong, sir?" A police officer asked as they started to scramble.

"There was a video on the USB. The Villains League attacked students from other schools!" Tsukauchi was panicking, but before he could take a few steps from his desk, the phone rang. "Please be quick; it's an emergency."

"You told me to call if other stations have that USB. It seems other stations have them." another officer stated over the phone.

"Which ones?" Tsukauchi asked.

"All of them."

Tsukauchi dropped the phone as it hit the ground, his eyes glancing over the computer. A video was paused on it with Izuku smiling, sitting on a chair looking into the camera.