Chapter 23: Sick

"This is the worst day of the week"

Yoongi muttered as he had just finished putting on his gloves, the others tying their shoes in the room as they listened to the complaints of the green haired.

It was cleaning duty again this day, the camp days were soon over. The time growing shorter as the days past by fast. It had happened so many things that Jennie had never considered would happen on the days here.

But the future sure had other plans for her.

"Let's just finish it and go back to sleep"

Jisoo said as she got up from her bed, shoes tied as she stretched her tired arms in the air. It was an early morning and the four had to wake up early.

Once they were all finished with getting ready they walked out of the cabin, gloves covering their hands as they all went over to their own duty.

Jennie grabbed a hold of her usual plastic bag in her hand as she went over to clean the area around the fireplace where the students usually hang out. Which lead to the messiest place in the camp.

Jennie wiped her forehead with the back of her hand as she let out a tired sigh after she had been cleaning for minutes, the bag was filled with garbage.

Once she let herself rest her body for a while she got started on moving to another area where it was quite some garbage on the grass that no one of the others left out.

She suddenly stumbled back from the great impact of something she had bumped into, she slowly let her eyes travel up once she steadied herself.

It was another guy on cleaning duty, he had a big frown in his face which made Jennie get to apologizing instantly.

"I'm so sorry"

She apologized to the student who's frown only grew bigger on his face, eyebrow furrowed in a line.

"Watch where your going, are you blind?"

The words made Jennie gulp in embrassment, her lips leaving another apology to the other before she slowly grabbed a hold of the bag that had slipped down her hand when they stumbled into each other.

But the other had surely more to say as she still stayed still on his spot even after Jennie showed she had wanted to keep moving.

"Just because you're sick doesn't mean your blind, you don't just bump into me"

The other stranger spat, grabbing a hold of the others arm when she was about to leave. A tight grip as Jennie didn't dare to look up at him, her heart sunken at the words of the other.

This was the reason she didn't want anyone to know about the illness she had. She didn't want anyone to think of her as the sick girl everytime they saw her. She hated it the most.

She took a hold of her things and rushed over to the area she was walking over to once the other let go off her after his warning.

The student walked off with a laugh as he himself headed over to go back inside the cabin, ditching the rest of the work as he was to tired to finish up.

He suddenly made a stop when he caught the sight of someone blocking the way inside his place, leaning her body against the wall of the cabin as the cigarette was trapped between her clenching fingers.

Lisa dropped the cigarette on the ground before stepping over to the freezed boy, her shoes crushing the cigarrete on the way over.

"Uhm, are you looking for-"

Before he could finish his sentence he felt like his whole face was broken into pieces from the fist colliding with his jaw.

He stumbled back and fell to the ground, a hiss leaving his lips as he clutched into the side of his mouth.