Chapter 20: Sexuality

Jennie had her gaze fixed on the book in her hand but her mind was wandering to other things. A disturbing thought about Jisoo and the betraying feeling she had in her heart.

When she had managed to come to know that the one who had spread the word about her illness was Jisoo she felt more than hurt.

It had hurted her more than the days Jisoo ignored her before that. The best friend she once knew was now someone she wanted to answer all the questions she used to know.

So once Jisoo had walked inside the room, her steps coming to an end once she saw Jennie in the room she couldn't help but let the anger slip her tounge.

"Jennie, you're awake"

"Why did you do it?"

Jennie asked, her book slipping off her fingers as she locked her eyes with the others brown ones, who froze at the question she had somehow knew would be sent towards her.

"You knew I didn't want anyone to know, you knew how much I hated when someone knows about it"

Jennie opened her mouth once again when Jisoo didn't utter a word. She didn't know what to answer to that question. There was nothing to prove wrong because Jennie had told the truth.

Why did she do it when she knew...?

"I'm sorry.."

Jisoo mumbled, her head hung low as she was to guilty to look the other in her pained eyes.

"you're one of my favourite person unnie. But why are you the one who hurts me the most even after all the chances I have given you?"

Jennie whispered, her voice shaky as she was to scared of the words she had spoken. The memories who kept  being woken in her mind.

Jisoo tensed at the mention of the past, her shoulder rose as she had finnaly turned her gaze to look at the brown haired. Her sharp nails dug into her skin as she tightened her fists.

"I'm sorry Jen, I really am. I don't know why I keep doing the same mistake over again"

"I'm so sorry"

Jisoo continued quietly, a tear leaving her guilty eyes as she once again hung hee head low. Hee shoulders began shaking from the tears rolling down her cheeks.

Jennie rose on her feets once Jisoo fell on her knees to beg for forgiveness. She rushed over to her before she could bend down, Jennie stopping her with her hands on her shoulder

"it's okay, I know you are unnie. I promise I know"

Jennie reasurred her as she looked her in the hurtful eyes.

The familiar words of her letting the other know it was okay once again.

"I didn't mean to judge you, I didn't mean to leave you all alone, I'm so sorry Jen"

Jisoo continued to say as the other pulled her into a comforting hug. The memories of that day hurting her chest.

The picture in her mind playing over and over again of her father and mother who had left her all alone in the streets after she had finally had the courage to tell them about the burden of her sexuality.

The picture of Jisoo's judgemental expression when Jennie had went home to her, a crying mess with scars on her body. Begging for the girl to help her because she had no one left but her best friend, Jisoo.

Only to be left on the streets to be broken into pieces after Jisoo closed the door on her.

Ever since that day Jisoo wouldn't leave Jennie's side because the guilt was eating hee up. She was to afraid to make the same mistake again but that was what made her do it all over again.