Chapter 13: Worried

Her feet landing on the floor as she slowly pulled hee hand away from the other, her movements careful so that she wouldn't wake the sleeping latter up, from the slumber she had gotten into after all these hours with the other.

She held into the side of the bed, a tight grip around it as she tried getting up by herself from the bed. Her grip grew tighter as she gritted her teeth when her weight was off of the bed, leaving her holding into the bed so that she wouldn't fall to the ground.

After she curled her fingers away from the wooden bed and keeping her balance to stand on her own feet. She smiled softly to herself as she took quiet and slow steps towards the door, letting heeself walk by her own control once again.

She took ahold of the handle, opening it as quietly as she was able to. Getting out of the suffocating room, letting out a relieved sigh when she had felt herself breathing in the air outside her own room, feeling herself having a small grin on her face.

She widened her exhausted eyes once she was met with the gaze of Lisa and Rosé sitting on the couch before her. The dark haired gaze went upwards when she heard the creaking of the door, her shaking leg stopping when she met eyes with the bright brown ones.

Lisa had a tight grip on her hands as they were tangled in each other. Her hands were laying over her legs, her gaze was before meeting them with the others fixed one on the floor beneath her.

The stare Lisa gave her was tense and sharp, she began to feel an uneasy feeling from how displeased the dark haired looked. Her small grin on her face fell when the latter didn't let out a word from her mouth, only received the dark haired jaw tightening.

She got stiff when the other got up from the couch, her eyes sharp as the jaw of her was still tightened as she walked towards the other. She couldn't help but gulp down the nervousness she had in her throat as the other stopped before her.

The dark haired let her piercing gaze stare at the brown haired, lingering on her a second before slowly reaching out her pale hand to pull the back of the others head to lay it gently on her shoulder, where Jennis face was met with the material of her black leather jacket.

Her other hand came out to pull the others body towards her, letting it stay on her torso gently, the soft touch of her skin lingering as the body of the brown hired tensed up. The breath of the other so close to her made her breath more slowly into the others arms circling her body. She felt herself being able to melt in the warmth as she sunk into her comfortable shoulder.

The strong arms around her was slowly pulling away and before she could utter a word between the two, the dark haired had dissapeared into her room, slamming the door behind Jennie to leave the quiet room with the sound of it.

She turned her gaze upwards to be met with Rosé who had her hands dug in her pockets, staring at the latter before opening her mouth.

"She got really worried you know?"

Rosé said, leaving her soft voice process in the others ears. The lingering of the warmth she felt still there as she stared down at the ground.

Maybe for once she felt like it wasn't her fault.

---------

Jennie's hand gently brushed itself against the edge of the book, flipping the paper as she had finished scanning the black text written on it, distracting her mind with other things as it was filled with the thought of what had happened the day before yesterday.

It had been almost two days now, but she could still not stop thinking of the embrace she had melted in that day, and the feeling she had felt at that moment.

She tried to distract herself, to forget the endless thought with the book she had in her hand. She loved to trace her fingers against the aged book that had been given to her from her mother when she was eleven years old.

The time her liking for reading started to build up and the distraction had taken a liking to her.

She kept reading the words written on the paper with her thoughts disturbing them as she kept wandering away from the book in het mind.

The door creaked open, leaving the familiar friend of her walking inside. From the brief moment of the door opening she could hear a low sound coming from the outside.

Jisoo walked towards the other, sighing heavily when she caught sight of the book under the latter's eyes. Jisoo hated books and thought it was the most boring thing for a human being to do instead of doing other fun things a teenager their age should do.

People always wondered how the two could be so close friends when they are completely opposite of one another, both sharing different interest and thoughts.

Jisoo sat herself down beside the other in the warm bed, the bed sinking down under her body as she glanced her eyes upon the book before letting them stay at Jennie. She tried to catch the others attention.

"Want to join me and the others in the living room?"

Jisoo started, after finally having the other attention focisued on her. Jennie's furrowed her eyebrows in confusion at the others words leaving her mouth.

"Others?"

"Yeah, everyone is outside we are having some music on and just hanging out"

Jisoo answered as she closed the book in the others hand and putting it away from the latter who's staring down at her fiddling hands.

The Brown haired shook her head lightly as she continued to stare down at her hands, eyes fixed on them as she kept shaking her head which made Jisoo once again leave a sigh out of her lips.

"Come on Jen, I want you to have fun with us. Jimin and Yoongi are also there with us"

Jisoo tried once again as she tugged at the others wrist, getting up from the bed to drag the other out with her. After a lot of tugging the latter was finnaly out of bed making her black sweatpants and oversized black hoodie visible as they brought out her messy brown locks.

Jisoo pulled the younger with her, making her follow behind with uncomfortable steps as she was now leaving the room she had grown into the past two days.

The atmosphere completely changed when she walked out, feeling like a stranger to her as the room was darker and the light from the TV bringing out the people in the cabin.

The room was filled with the smell of smoke from cigarettes and sweat from how crowded the room had gotten. It didn't seem like a party had been thrown but more like a hangout night like Jisoo had reassured her.

Her feets were dragged with Jisoo's to the couches, her eyes peeking behind her friend to find Jimin and Yoongi smiling at the two as they sat beside each other. But the eyes of her caught the sight of three other people sitting comfortable on the couches with snacks before them on the table.

"I finally managed to get Jennie to join us"

Jisoo told as she pulled the Brown haired to stand beside her, making the latter stare down at her fiddling fingers once again when she had realized who was at their company as well.

Jimin patted the seat next to him for the other to take small steps towards him until she sat down beside the older.

Once she sunk down into the couch the others had started talking again, leaving the blurred out voices of them fill her ears as she concentrated her fixed eyes on the ground.

She had slowly managed to lift her gaze, making them widen once they had locked themselves with Lisa who was staring back with her piercing eyes and a lonely cigarette held between her fingers.

Jennie averted her eyes away from the other once her cheeks turned warmer, letting the attention stay on Bambam as he spoke.

"We should do something" Jimin said while chewing gum.

"What do you have in mind now? Jisoo replied.