Chapter 21: Princess

"some curls in your hair would look great with the color"

Jisoo said, excitement filled in her voice as she had sat Jennie down on a chair in front of the mirror.

There was a party at the cabin today and Jennie had fortunately felt better after the third day in bed. The words of Jisoo made her touch her hair strands as she thought about the suggestion.

Minutes after hier brown hair was now curly locks which was making her look adorable. Jisoo smiled at her work, touching the others hair before rushing over to the closet.

"I have the perfect outfit for you"

Jisoo said as she dug her hands into the closet before she pulled out a pair of ripped bright blue jeans. There were holes on the middle of the knees and one on the right upper thigh.

She is also wearing a white shirt. It had long sleeves that were longer than her arms making her hands dissappear under it. The sleeves were also slightly see through making her a bit uncomfortable with the clothes.

"Are you sure I should be wearing this?"

Jennie asked Jisoo as she stared at the clothes she was wearing.

"You look absolutely stunning Jen, what are you talking about"

Jisoo commented before rushing to the bathroom to get ready as well. Jimin and Yoongi just got finished as they came out with wider eyes when they saw the girl with blue curly hair and outfit.

"You look gorgeous. Jisoo truly knows what she's doing"

The other said which made her get slightly embarrassed as she thanked him before rushing to sit on her desk chair, anxiously waiting for Jisoo.

-----

The room was filled with load music, the talking of the students blending in with it. The place seemed quite bigger as the tables and couches were gone making only a buffet with food and a bar with drinks visible.

There were no teachers here which made her rethink if this was actually allowed or not.

"Bam!, over here"

She turned her head when Jisoo shouted the name of Bambam, only to see the three friends coming over to them. Her eyes immediately fixed on Lisa, she had a black shirt on with the three buttons unbuttoned.

Her dark hair was parted which made her see the eyebrows of the other. She didn't know why she was getting warm around her cheeks all of a sudden and the shade only got darker when Lisa looked back at her, her eyes staring up and down at the brown haired.

She had a smug smile on her as she continued to gaze at Jennie who couldn't help but stare away from the embrassment she was feeling.

Jisoo had quickly started chatting away with Bambam and Rosé while Jimin and Yoongi followed along to the conversation. It seemed Bambam was already drunk, his words slurpy and steps uneven.

Jennie almost jumped when Lisa took a hold of her empty hand, dragging her along with her away from the others and the crowd.

"You look beautiful tonight"

Lisa said as she had dragged them to an empty corner, only the music being heard to their ears. She had the girl trapped, leaning against the wall as she was before her.

"and other days?"

Jennie said as she chuckled, making Lisa smile as well.

"Other days your just a cute girl with brown hair"

Lisa said with her teasing smile making Jennie giggle at her answer. Lisa took her gaze at the others hair, her hand coming up to play with her curls around her finger.