1

My mother wrestled me into the limo from the airport. I desperately wanted to go back to my home in Canada. I was to stay at the smaller Suoh estate with Tamaki while my mother would stay at the main estate for a few days before she gets to go back home. 

As we arrived at the smaller estate my mother forcefully pulled me from the limo. 

"Nara, walk forward, please?" My mother gritted through her teeth as I dug my heels to the ground. "You're going to get your shoes dirty, stop that!" She said in a hush as we approached the large doors of the estate.

The doors opened and there stood Tamaki along with his Grandmother and Father. My mother smiled and bowed while I followed suit. Yuzuru nudged Tamaki forward while my mother did the same.

Tamaki took my hand and kissed the back of it gently, "So happy you could come, my dear," He said softly.

I pulled my hand away gently and folded my hands behind my back, subtly rubbing his kiss off. "So happy to be here," I said, faking a smile.

The maids showed me to my room and I got ready and washed up for lunch, putting on a simple dark blue dress. I ran my fingers through my Chin-length white hair.

I had to sit next to Tamaki at lunch. My mom and his father gave us both a look.

"How's everyone doing from the host club?" I asked hesitantly.

"They're good," He replied shortly.

For the king of the host club, he wasn't very good at hosting. The rest of lunch was awkward and tense. I was relieved once I escaped to my room. Our parents and Tamaki's grandmother left soon after. I changed into some black leggings and a big t-shirt.

There was a knock on my door before it opened. "Nara-Sama, Tamaki has asked me to tell you that he is having the hosts over and that he wishes not to be disturbed," My maid informed.

"Oh, thank you. What's your name?" I asked gently.

"Akane Sato," She answered.

"Thank you Sato-san, you may go," I dismissed kindly.

 She curtsied once more and left.

After a while of just sitting in my room, I got up and ventured into the hallway, looking for the old music room. I found it on the main floor. The large off-white sheet was still on the piano. I wonder why Tamaki hasn't removed it?

I pulled the dusty sheet off the piano and sat down. I started to play a soft melody.

"Could you keep it down? We're trying to watch a movie, thanks," I heard Tamaki chirp suddenly before he was gone again.

I sighed and got up. I put the sheet back over the piano and went outside into the vast garden. I walked along the quiet paths with loud flowers. Most of them were closed tightly, protecting themselves from possible rain. The sky was gloomy and the wind was calm, gently rustling leaves on nearby trees.

I stayed outside for a while longer, the sun slowly starting to set. The jet lag then finally hit.

I went up to my room and read my book. "Nara-Sama, dinner is ready," My maid, Sato, informed me.

"Could you please bring my plate up to my room?" I asked gently.

"I'm afraid I can't allow you to do that. Suoh-Sama and your Mother wanted you two to eat together," She told me, bowing her head slightly.

"Alright then. I guess it can't be helped, thank you," I sighed. She bowed again before she turned and left.

Tamaki sat at the head of the large dinner table while Kyoya sat beside him. I took a seat across from Kyoya.