Ω 17 Ω

"we're going to seoul first." mark declared. "it's the closest metropolis from the half-blood camp."

"no." jeno shut him categorically.

mark rolled his eyes in annoyance, turning around to stare at zeus' son.

"and why not, mister god of the gods?"

"because donghyuck used to live in seoul. this place will be full of monsters." jeno recised.

"he's not wrong." jaemin nodded, standing next to jeno.

"so, what do you propose then?" hades' son sighed.

"let's start with a city in asia." renjun told. "tokyo for example."

"i've always dreamt to go to tokyo!" jisung exclaimed happily.

"tokyo it is, then..." mark tsked at the bubbly behaviour of the boy. "and how do we get there?"

"hermes has an airline. it's called olympus airlines. and as demigods, we will all be welcomed there to fly from one place to another." chenle stated after a few seconds, making donghyuck widen his eyes.

"and where can we find your father's company?" mark asked, not sounding happy at all.

"in any airport." chenle shrugged.

"great. so now, we need to find a way to get to the nearest airport..." mark rolled his eyes, visibly annoyed by this whole situation.

"there's a road just five meters away from there. how about doing hitchhike?" renjun suggested, earning a loud scoff from mark.

"hitchhiking is possible when you're two." mark spat. "we're seven, and i'm sure no one will accept taking all seven of us."

"we'll take multiple cars then." renjun shrugged.

"no shit sherlock." jaemin commented earning a glare from the chinese male.