Ω 27 Ω

"AHHH!"

the people that were peacefully having a drink inside the bar all yelled at the view of mark shooting someone, and even more when they realised that some strange monster was approaching them.

"fuck!" jeno swore as he jumped to his feet, his whip in hand.

renjun, jisung and jaemin did the same, approached the creature while attacking it.

donghyuck plunged on the ground where chenle had fallen, pulling the boy under the table to have him protected.

"chenle? chenle!" donghyuck asked, shaking the boy. "can you hear me?"

donghyuck looked at the arrow that had penetrated chenle's shoulder, his brows furrowing when he saw there was no blood.

"ahh..." chenle winced, his eyes opening slowly.

"chenle, look at me!" donghyuck said quickly. "are you feeling alright?"

chenle lifted his eyes, meeting donghyuck's chocolate orbs under his commands.

however, the boy didn't answer donghyuck's question.

instead, he stayed mesmerized by the deepness of the tanned male's beautiful eyes.

"chenle?" donghyuck shook the boy.

"i love you..." hermes' son replied simply, making donghyuck furrow his brows.

"huh?"

a quick glance at the end of the arrow that chenle had received made him understand exactly what was happening.

this was a pink arrow, meaning that chenle had fallen in love with the first person he had seen, and that for two hours. and that person was donghyuck.

"oh my god..." the beautiful male sighed.

"the tan of your skin reminds me of a sandy beach during golden hour... it's magnificent..." chenle spoke dreamily, his hand tracing the contour of donghyuck's jaw.

"chenle, it's going to hurt a bit, but i'm sorry." donghyuck warned.

"you could never hurt me, beauty- ahh!" he winced as donghyuck pulled the arrow out of his flesh.

donghyuck lifted chenle's shirt in a swift motion, looking at the injury that was disappearing magically, as if chenle had never been hit.

"how's chenle?"

donghyuck lifted his head to see renjun crouching to look at what was happening under the table.

"he's good." donghyuck replied.

"good, come out then. we need to leave." renjun told, helping donghyuck up.