Ω 10 Ω

donghyuck sat on the porch of his bungalow, not paying attention to the demigods that were whispering about him.

jeno had been called by leeteuk and he had told the beautiful boy to stay here until he came back. and well, donghyuck didn't want something bad to happen, so he obeyed.

the boy was getting bored, just sitting there without doing anything.

he was too scared to go to the other people, and he couldn't wander around because jeno would arrive soon, and he would be mad.

so, donghyuck stayed there, looking at the many people passing.

"hum... hello?" a girl's voice spoke, startling donghyuck.

the boy turned his head, his eyes falling on a group of girls. "h-hello..." he replied shyly.

"you are donghyuck, the forbidden child, aren't you?" another girl asked.

"yes."

"they are right. you are beautiful and glowing." she told, making donghyuck blush.

"t-thank you." he smiled.

"do you have something special? like... being the son of two gods means there is something different in you... but what is it?"

donghyuck tilted his head to the side, furrowing his brows.

he had never thought about that, and never imagine that he could have something particular.

just as donghyuck was about to respond, he was interrupted by a low voice on his other side.

"as if he would tell that to the daughters of eris."

donghyuck turned around abruptly, meeting eyes with mark.

hades' son diverted his eyes to the group of girls, his dark aura appearing immediately and a menacing glare replacing the soft look in his eyes.

"disappear." he spoke slow and low, making the girls shiver and run away in fear.

donghyuck blinked, not quite understanding what had just happened.

"they seemed friendly..." he said with a pout.

mark chuckled, sitting next to the beautiful boy under his porch.

"they may seem friendly, but they are the daughters of eris, which means they aren't."

"who is eris?" donghyuck asked innocently.

"the spirit of strife, contention, discord and rivalry. wherever they are, there are problems."