Ω 3 Ω

leeteuk brought donghyuck and jeno to the nearest hotel.

staying inside donghyuck's apartment wasn't safe, and they couldn't go to the half-blood camp this late at night.

the woman at the reception gave them two adjoining rooms.

"jeno." leeteuk spoke, giving the room key to jeno. "you'll sleep with him. make sure nothing happens. and if there's a problem, my room is just there."

jeno nodded, pulling the trebling donghyuck inside the room.

"you should sleep, hyuck. you just had a very rough day. i think it's better for you." jeno told.

donghyuck nodded lightly, taking his jeans off and climbing into the king-sized bed.

he then looked at jeno who was fumbling around the room, and checking if he saw anything by the window.

"c-can you come with m-me?" donghyuck asked voice low.

jeno looked at him with sad eyes and nodded before taking his trousers off and slipping inside the bed, next to donghyuck.

the tanned male glued his body to his best friend's, startling him a slight bit.

"i-i'm scared..." he mumbled; face squished against jeno's shoulder.

jeno used one of his hands to caress donghyuck's nape.

"don't worry donghyuck. you're safe now. i'm here to protect you. tomorrow we'll go to the camp first thing in the morning, and you'll be able to learn how to defend yourself with people like us."

donghyuck nodded, feeling good in jeno's embrace.

there was something about jeno's arms that had the capacity to calm donghyuck down. he felt protected whenever he was there.

"when i said i wanted a life with more action, that's not what i meant..." donghyuck said.

"i know. no one would want a life like this. but you don't choose your origins..." jeno answered softly.

donghyuck hummed, getting closer to jeno.

"sleep now donghyuck. you need it."

and that's all it took for donghyuck to close his eyes and drift off to dreamland.

Ω