~Secret Love~ *My Story*

*Background info* Your a 5 yr old child and your birthday is May 5th, Rengoku is 6 yr old, your family was slaughtered by a demon and blah blah blah so let's get on with the story!! :D *also please don't judge me this is my first book*

*Background info*
Your a 5 yr old child and your birthday is May 5th, Rengoku is 6 yr old, your family was slaughtered by a demon and blah blah blah so let's get on with the story!! :D *also please don't judge me this is my first book*

.~* Story *~.

                                                                                                    .Y/N POV.
You slowly walk inside from playing with your friend, Uneo, you were exhausted from the game of "Tag" running around. But then you suddenly see a frightening fright that will haunt you forever... "MOTHER! BROTHER! Oh no...!- Please tell me this a j-" but then you were cut off by a growling voice... you swiftly turn around seeing that... "Y-your a-a mo-onster!" "Oh little girl!! It's a shame I don't get to eat your brother..." the demon said. You were stunned by his beautiful rainbow eyes, wishing to get them. "Now, now, if you tell me your name I shall spare you!" "M-my names Y/N L/N...!-" "Ahhh~!" He swiftly runs up to you, it's like...like lightning! You slowly back up, falling into the fluffy white snow, you wish that this is just a nightmare and he goes to your face with a huge grin. "Oh wow! So pretty, H/C that's silky, beautiful E/C eyes that shines like the sun, perfect! I shall eat you!" You stare at him widely, panting hardly, that's the moment you realise...that it's over. You lift your hands into the air saying "Please, please take my life and end my misery!" He smirks, then bites your arm hardly (I swear to god if one of you ppl comment "which arm?" Then I will kindly close the requests!) . You groan at the pain. Suddenly...your vision goes black! When you wake up, it's soft and fluffy, 'Is, is this heaven?' You slowly open your eyes and see three firery eyes staring upon you, 'is..is that' you slowly move your arm but then you can feel this overwhelming pain sting you in your shoulder to your elbow! "Child, please have a rest, and what is your name little one?" "y-y/n l/-n..." he stood up with a big bright smile, 'ah, too bright I gotta cover my eyes.' 

*To Be Continued*Sorry guys but

*To Be Continued*
Sorry guys but...HOMEWORK...I say HOMEWORK
Definitely and most surely I will continue after HOMEWORK
Sayonara
*word count : 399 words*