Chapter 20 - Who's Back

Third Person POV

Letting out a yawn, Sana's eyes slowly flutter open as the sunlight illuminated inside the whole bedroom. She was about to stretch her arms and legs when a sudden movement beside her caused her to stop what she was about to do. Panic immediately took over her body when a groan was heard from the person beside her.

W-who?

She was ready to hit whoever this was and quickly looked up. But once she caught a sight of a cute sleeping Dubu, her worries disappeared as memories from what happened last night started coming back.

She really stayed. Sana thought and sighed when she remembered how she became a cry baby last night just because of a thunder.

Aish.

"Eomma close the curtains please" Dahyun tiredly mumbled and cuddled more into Sana who surprisingly looked at her.

A chuckle escaped Sana's lips when she noticed cute little snores coming out from Dahyun's mouth and her nose would sometimes scrunch which made it more adorable.

Ah shit, I'm supposed to be mad

But she's just too precious

"Cutie" Sana muttered with a soft smile, tracing her index finger from Dahyun's nose down to soft tofu-like cheeks. Sana's eyes then landed on Dahyun's lips as she suddenly felt the want to feel those against her own.

Look at those kissable lips, I just want to taste those--

Dahyun suddenly started stirring in her sleep which means she's going to wake up soon. Sana broke out from her trance and cussed herself for staring at Dahyun's lips before going back to her sleeping position a while ago and acted like she hasn't woken up yet.

Dahyun then let out a groan and was about to sit up from the bed when she felt someone's head was placed on her arm. She took her glasses on the nightstand and looked to the side to see Sana sleeping peacefully which brought a smile to her lips. Her other hand went up to remove the strands that's covering Sana's face, wanting to see more of Sana's beauty first thing in the morning.

"Why does she have to be so beautiful? I probably drooled on my sleep

"Why does she have to be so beautiful? I probably drooled on my sleep." Dahyun muttered as Sana's cheeks started to redden due to the sudden compliment. She tried to stifle a laugh after hearing the last part of Dahyun's sentence.

"Why is her face red? Is she still sick?" Dahyun said to herself as she checked Sana's temperature by placing the back of her palm on Sana's forehead.

"Why is she red if she's not sick anymore?" Dahyun asked herself and just decided to shrug her shoulders.

"Good morning Miss Sana" Dahyun greeted as Sana tried so hard not smile.

What a good morning indeed. Sana thought

"How would I remove my arm? Aigoo rest in peace buddy" Dahyun said as Sana was almost close to letting out a laugh. She immediately contained herself and moved to the side so that Dahyun can remove her arm. The pale girl then slowly took her arm, feeling the soreness of the muscles before standing up from the bed.