Chapter 8 - Locked Together

Sana POV

"It's really broken" I sighed in defeat when I realized that the door won't really open after I keep on twisting the door knob for the nth time.

"I-It w-won't open?" I heard Dahyun asked from behind as I turned around and gave her a nod. I looked at my phone to see if I can call someone but it turns out that my phone is already dead. 

"Do you have your phone?" I asked but she just shook her head and looked down.

"I-I don't have one" she responded to which I just sighed and sat down. Thankfully, the bathroom is clean enough to sit on the floor. Dahyun sat down a little farther away from me, probably because she's kind of awkward after what happened a while ago.

A very awkward silence surrounded the whole bathroom. No one dared to utter any words to each other since the scenario a while ago is probably fresh in our minds. I sent the guards and maids on a vacation so I really don't have anyone to worry about my whereabouts right now. My father is on a business trip that's why I'm left all alone at home. 

I exhaled and secretly glanced at Dahyun who's hugging her bag. Her glasses fell just by the tip of her nose and her lips are puckered a little.

Adorable. I bit the inside of my cheeks to stop myself from smiling. She might think that I'm some kind of crazy woman who would smile out of nowhere, that's why I don't want her to get turnoff. 

Wait

Why do I care if she gets turnoff or not?  

"Tss" My thoughts were cut off when she winced in pain whenever she placed the towel that she soaked in cold water on the side of her head. I bit my lip in embarrassment and looked down at my lap after remembering what happened after the kiss.

Flashback

Dahyun immediately after she realized what just happened. Meanwhile, out of shock and panic, I...

*Slap*

...I accidentally slap her which caused her to fall on the side. 

Once she was not on top of me, I immediately sat up and touch my lips. I felt my cheeks heating up along with something erupting inside my stomach to which I couldn't explain.

I broke out of my trance when a groan was heard from beside me. I turned my head to the side and saw Dahyun clutching the side of her head while rubbing her red cheek. Her glasses fell on the floor but luckily, it didn't broke.

My eyes widen in realization when I remembered what I just did to her which is probably the reason why she hit her head.

Shit, Sana you pabo! I thought and stood up to help her

"I'm so sorry Dahyun"

End of flashback

I don't know why I suddenly slapped her, maybe because I was surprised that someone took my first kiss or is it because of panic...gay panic?

Argh I don't know anymore. 

I admit that kiss started a whole damn zoo inside my stomach even when I'm just remembering it right now. I have no idea why I'm feeling like this since it's all new to me.  I ran my fingers through my hair as I held my bag in my hands while my mind keeps going back to that accidental kiss that we shared.

Her soft plump lips, her minty breath and how they felt good against mine.

Wait

What the fuck are you thinking Sana?  immediately shook my head to remove such thoughts.