Chapter 17 - Start Of Jealousy

Sana POV

"It's nice meeting you Somi, please take a seat beside Dahyun" the professor said which caused my eyes to widen.

WHAT?

Sit beside Dahyun?!

I mentally scoffed in disbelief as the new student then bowed to the professor before walking towards Dahyun's direction. I turned around to look at Dahyun to see her waiting for Somi with visible excitement on her face.

What are you excited for? I thought and mentally rolled my eyes. Somi went to hug Dahyun before sitting down which caused my grip on the pen to tighten as I saw how Dahyun's eyes formed into a crescent because of her wide smile.

Wow, are you that happy?!

The both of them didn't notice me staring (glaring) at them since they're basically in their own world. Dahyun's attention was fully on Somi and there's something inside me that didn't like such thing. I didn't notice that I accidentally broke my pen due to my tight grip but that only gave me an idea to talk to Dahyun.

"Dahyun, can I borrow a pen?" I asked as Dahyun didn't even bat me an eye while taking the pen out from her bag. She then gave it to me and went back to talking to Somi after that. 

Eh?

Aish!

"Miss Sana!"

"WHAT!" I accidently shouted as a response to the professor's call which caused the others to look at me in surprise including Dahyun and Somi. I bit my lip and bowed a little as an apology to the professor.

"I-I'm s-sorry sir" I said and looked down in shame.

Fuck, never have I shouted at any school staff even if our family owns the school.

"Eyes on your book" the professor said as I nodded politely

"Yes sir" I responded before I continued answering the task.

Way to go Minatozaki

*Time skip*

I just continued playing with my food while my whole attention was focused on two particular people sitting together. I wasn't able to understand any lectures all throughout our classes since I could hear Somi's giggles and it's honestly annoying. I also hate how there's this uncomfortable feeling inside me whenever I would see them together.

"Sattang" This is new to me and I haven't really felt this before

"Sattang" What is this I'm feeling?

"Sattang!" I flinched a little at Mina's voice. I didn't notice that she has been calling since I was drowned in my thoughts.

"Are you okay?" she asked as I sighed and slowly nodded.

"Probably just sleepy" It's actually half true since we got home late yesterday after the photoshoot. 

"Is there something on your mind?" Mina asked as I shrugged and glanced at Dahyun and Somi again before shifting my attention to my food. Mina probably saw it because she also looked at where those two are before nodding her head.

"Oh I see" she smirked as I squinted my eyes at her.

"Where's Momo?" I diverted the topic in case she might tease me about Dahyun. Momo must have told her that I have something for Dahyun after seeing how I took care of her during that time she was unconscious inside my room.

"She's probably buying all the foods here in the cafeteria" Mina nonchalantly replied and as if on cue, Momo appeared.

"Hey, I have some tea and it's about Somi~" Momo stated as I huff in annoyance.