Chapter 14 - What Happened?

(What happened while Dahyun was passed out)

Third Person POV

"Did you know she smells good?" Momo commented out of nowhere while eating as Mina looked at her weirdly. She just shook her head at Momo's sudden comment before glancing at Dahyun's passed out figure on Sana's bed. This is what boredom has done to Momo. She's starting to say weird and nonsense things.

"That's all of a sudden" Mina said as they continued waiting for Sana who's probably preparing some ready-to-cook foods since she can't cook that well. Sana is probably burning the hotdogs right now and might just give those to the stray cats outside their mansion gate. If ever that happens Sana would probably ask help from Momo to cook some soup.

"I had a whiff of her scent when we carried her. Try smelling her, she smells like a baby" Momo said as Mina just shook her head.

Momo can be pretty and weird at the same time. Pretty weird. Mina thought as she used her phone.

"You're weird" Mina stated as Momo just shrugged.

"You just got to go to her and try smelling her" Momo said as she placed her snacks on the side before going towards Dahyun.

Momo was about to lean towards Dahyun's face to smell her when the door of the room suddenly busted open revealing Sana who has a spatula on her hand. Sana's expression instantly changed to a blank one after seeing what Momo was trying to do.

"What were you trying to do?" Sana asked as Momo backed away.

"What?" Momo innocently asked as Sana squinted her eyes which caused Momo to shiver in fear.

"Were you about to kiss her?" Sana pointed the spatula at Momo who was ready to run any minute now.

"I swear I wasn't...AAAAHHH YAH! SANAKE!!" Momo immediately started running away when Sana was about to smack her.

Aish these kids. Mina thought as she watched her two bestfriends chase each other around the room. Thankfully, Dahyun was tired passed out enough to hear and wake up from the noises.

"Sattang, I swear I wasn't about to kiss her!" Momo breathed out while Sana was trying to reach her with the spatula as if she was trying to catch a mosquito with a fly swatter.

"Then why were you leaning towards her!" Sana tried to catch Momo but the girl was taller and athletic than her so she has an advantage to run faster.

"I swear I was just about to smell her!" They then stopped running with Sana and Momo standing on both sides of the bed while trying to gasp for air.

"So what if I try to kiss her, what does it have to do with yo--"

"I don't like her!" Sana immediately cut Momo off.

"Bitch, I didn't even say that you like her" After realizing what Sana said, Momo's lips suddenly formed into a teasing smirk.

"Try saying something again and I'll be requesting the cafeteria to remove jokbal from their menu" Sana said and put the spatula on the nightstand as Momo instantly zipped her mouth and went to hug Mina.