Chapter 5 - My First

*Few Weeks Passed*

Dahyun POV

"Yah! Stop bullying her!" I shouted to one of the kids who was picking on a girl who's crying on the ground.

"And what are you going to do about it?" The other kid provoked me as I clench my tiny fist, fighting the urge to punch them while my other hand was holding a cone of chocolate ice cream.

"Oooh are you going to punch me?" the kid teased before laughing with her friends as I mentally smirked when I had an idea.

"Nope" Once I said that, I immediately threw the chocolate ice cream at them before picking up the crying girl's hand and started running away.

"YAH! COME BACK HERE!" the kids shouted and ran after us as I increased my pace and didn't let go of the girl's hand. The two of us kept running until we finally lost them.

"That was close" I smiled in satisfaction and let go of the girl's hand. 

"I-I'm s-sorry" I glance at the kid who's awkwardly standing beside me while playing with her fingers. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion when I heard her apologize.

"Why are you apologizing?" I asked as she looked at me with teary eyes and quivering lips.

"You lost y-you're chocolate ice cream because of m-me" she said as I saw a tear fell from her eye. I chuckled at her cuteness as she looked at me with puckered lips before wiping her tears.

"No biggie, I have this!" I said and showed her the two Choco pies that I have in my pocket. She still has an apologetic look on her face so I assured her once again.

"Don't worry about it, here want some?" I asked with a smile and showed her the other one. She was hesitant at first but eventually nodded and was about to reach it when I stopped her.

"But first..." I said as she looked up to me waiting for what I will say.

"I need to see your smile first unnie" I said as she looked down and shook her head.

"I can't" I sighed and smiled when I thought of an idea.

"Unnie look" I said as she looked up to me.

I immediately started to make funny faces as I saw how she bit her lip to stop herself from smiling but failed as her lips curved upwards into a smile with hint of blush on her cheeks.

Pretty.

"There you go, here unnie" I said and gave her the Choco pie.

"Thank you...uhm..." she trailed off as I smiled at her.

"Kim Dahyun and you are?" I reached for a handshake as she smiled and reached for my hand.

"I'm Minat--"

"Kim Dahyun, wake up!" a voice shouted from outside interrupting my dream. I groaned and hid my face under the pillow.

Not again!

"5 more minutes please!"

"5 minutes will turn to a few more minutes, hours and then boom you're late" my mom said once I heard her open the door to my room. I hid myself under the pillows again and started whining.

"Move your butt Kim Dahyun!" My mom spanked my butt which made me jolt up from the bed.

"Alright I'm up, geez mom" I said and pouted at my mom who just smiled at me.

I do like going to school to study and all but waking up in the morning it's just a no no for me.

"Good morning! Now go take a shower, breakfast is ready" my mom said and kissed my forehead before leaving my room. My room was filled with silence as my thoughts shifted back to the dream that I just had.