Chapter 18 - Sick In Bed

*Few days passed*

Sana POV

"ACHOO!" I sneezed as Momo started spraying some disinfectant around the room while Mina coughed a little bit because of the spray.

"Yuck!" Momo exclaimed in disgust and placed the foldable table on my lap before putting the bowl of soup that she cooked.

"Say yuck one more time and I'll wipe my snot on your shirt" I threatened with a raspy voice as she rolled her eyes.

"Yuck" Momo remarked so I tried to reach her but failed to do so because she immediately hid behind Mina.

"YAH! I'm playing!" Mina exclaimed and glared at Momo who just gave her a peace sign.

"Hehe sorry! Gosh, you guys are so mean~" Momo whined cutely as I gagged in disgust.

"You guys are going to give me more headaches," I said and massaged my temples.

"Momo is being a kid as always." Mina said while her fingers tapped the screen as if it has a mind of its own.

" Mina said while her fingers tapped the screen as if it has a mind of its own

"Pfft, whatever" Momo said and took out her phone.

"I thought Dahyun is your babysitter, where is she by the way?" Mina never took her eyes off the screen as she asked that. I rolled my eyes at the mention of the pale girl's name and took a sip of the soup.

After I woke up a while ago, Dahyun was nowhere to be seen and there was only a note saying that she went to Somi. She also left me some meds and cooked me some food because she also stated in the note that she checked up on me and found out that I'm sick.

If she found out I'm sick then why didn't she stay? I mentally scoffed and let out a cough.

I admit the act was enough to melt my heart but my pride and jealousy are higher so I decided to call Mina and Momo who came and saw me sulking here on my bed.

I'm not an easy girl you know

"I'll be here Miss Sana...I'll stay" Dahyun's words from before echoed in my mind that's why I just shook my head and continued eating.

Hmmp, stay my ass

Doesn't Dahyun ever get tired of seeing that girl? They're always together and it's honestly such an eyesore to see them with each other. If I could, I would let Dahyun hang out with the trio but she said that she doesn't want to cause any more issue between us that's why I let her be on her own. We agreed to keep it professional whenever we're at the university.

"She's with that girl again" I said with an annoyed tone as Momo chuckled

"You mean Somi" I glared at Momo who spoke that girl's name but she was too oblivious to notice my stares since she was busy with her phone. I just rolled my eyes and looked away.

"Don't say her name, my blood is already boiling" I said as Momo shook her head.

"Aigoo! Somi might get Dahyun first" Momo joked and placed down her phone. I glared at her again but she just shrugged her shoulders.