Chapter 19 - I Won't Leave

Third Person POV

The nerdy pale girl suddenly felt nervousness and fear rush through her as she stopped on her tracks. She gulped the lump in her throat and bit her lip before slowly turning around to meet Sana who's looking at her with a cold and scary gaze.

 She gulped the lump in her throat and bit her lip before slowly turning around to meet Sana who's looking at her with a cold and scary gaze

Cute...

jk

Scary

"M-Miss Sana, y-you startled me" Dahyun stated and stepped back a little because Sana's stare might bring her to the afterlife.

"Tell me, what time is it?" Sana asked, her voice cold and raspy as Dahyun lowered her head to avoid Sana's intense gaze.

"I-It's 11PM M-Miss Sana" Dahyun stammered, suddenly feeling guilty as Sana snickered

"Did you meet Somi?" Sana asked as Dahyun slowly nodded, still avoiding eye contact.

"Y-yes, I did"

Must have been great that you forgot about the time. Sana thought as she continued glaring at Dahyun who's still avoiding her eyes.

"How was it? Did you enjoy being with her while I was here waiting for you? If you do then, why did you even come home?" Sana bombarded Dahyun with questions as the latter scratched her nape and looked up.

"W-Well we hung ou---"

"Stop! I don't want to hear it anymore" Sana raised her hand as Dahyun instantly zipped her mouth.

"Ahhh, so you hung out" Sana nodded her head and internally rolled her eyes.

"I was sick and yet you chose to go to her. I'm..." Sana wiped her runny nose and pointed a finger at herself.

"...I'm the one who you should take care of because I'm your bab--" Sana paused at what she was about to say and cleared her throat while Dahyun's eyebrows raised in a questioning manner.

" I-I mean y-you're babysitting me not her, so you should prioritize me. Understand?" Sana scolded as Dahyun nodded her head.

"I-I'm sorry M-Miss Sana" Dahyun bowed as an apology while Sana pouted and looked away, still sulking over the fact that Dahyun chose to go to Somi instead of her.

She looks scary a while ago but she looks like a baby right now. Dahyun thought as she bit her lip to suppress a smile while Sana was still pouting.

"You look like a cute baby" Dahyun unintentionally muttered which caused Sana to instantly look at her after she heard it.

"W-What?" That sudden statement caused Sana's cheeks to heat up. She cleared her throat and tried to bring back her cold aura but failed to do so since her red cheeks already betrayed her.

"Uhhh...I--" Dahyun got flustered and mentally panicked since it isn't the time to simp at Sana who's cute and angry right now.

You're not an easy girl Sana. Sana thought as she cleared her throat and tried to form some words