Chapter 12 - The Shoe Box

Dahyun POV

"Miss Sana, wait!" I shouted and held Sana's hand once I reached her. She immediately swat my hand away as if she was disgusted by the contact.

"I told you, I don't want to talk to you anymore. Please, stop showing your face either." she stated with coldness as her eyes pierced right into mine. I looked down in pain and couldn't help but feel uncomfortable after noticing the other student's stares.

The people here in the University already discovered what happened that night at my house. The news immediately spread around the campus and I don't even know how it got to them but it was probably because it's Sana that we're talking about. It caused a great impact on Sana's reputation and many students started making fun of her for giving the biggest nerd in school a ride home. The bullying also got worse but I'm more worried about Sana since her image got ruined because of me.

"I-I just w-wanted to t-talk" my voice cracked as I spoke which earned a snicker from Sana.

"I am not going to talk to you. Have you looked at yourself?!" she raised her voice at me as tears started pooling in my eyes. Everyone including the famous kids are watching me while trying to stifle their laugh.

"Get out of my face Kim and let me be happy with my girlfriend Tzuyu" Sana said as I felt two pairs of hands tightly wrapped around my arms before they started to pull me out of school.

"Miss Sana! Please, I'm sorry!" I called out but Sana didn't even bat me an eye and looked at Tzuyu with a loving gaze followed by a sweet smile.

"SANA!!"

"MISS SA---"

I immediately sat up from the bed and roamed my eyes around the bedroom while breathing heavily, only to realize that it was only a dream. I sighed in relief and was about to lie down again when the door to my room busted open revealing my family.

"In the name of the father and of the son and of the holy spirit!" my mom started praying as I felt my uncle and my sister's hands pin both my arms and legs on the bed. My father and mom started chanting a prayer with their eyes closed as I confusedly look at all of them.

"Eomma?" I confusedly called my mom who just raised a bible and a rosary in response.

"Get out of my daughter's body you evil demon!" my mom shouted as I struggled to get away from my uncle and sister's grips.

"Eomma, what are you doing?!" I asked but she ignored me and placed the rosary on my forehead.

"I command you to get out of my daughter's body!"

"Eomma stop! What is this?!" I tried wriggling out of their hands but it's no use.

"EOMM---"

"AAAAHHHHH" I jolted up from my bed and looked around while wiping the beads of sweats on my forehead. I rubbed my eyes and repeatedly pinched my cheeks to see if I was still dreaming or not. I let out a relieved sigh once I realized I'm not dreaming anymore.

What a weird dream. I thought as the door to my room opened revealing my father who's holding his slippers as if he's ready to hit someone and my mom

who's

holding a pan while cooking an egg

The fuck?

"Where's the intruder?" my father asked as my eyebrows furrowed in confusion

"What intruder?" I asked back as he looked at me again.