Chapter 13 - New Job

Dahyun POV

'She's so ugly'

'Kuya Kim can't possibly explain how she got a ride home from Sana'

'Why is she here in the first place when it seems that she couldn't even afford this school?'

My fists clenched a little after I noticed that the students started gossiping about me again once I entered the University. I just hung my head low and continued to walk straight towards class even though I'm not straight. These people can't seem to forget how Sana gave me a ride home before. Thankfully, the news that only spread was how she offered me a ride and not what happened in my house. I don't know who saw us that night when she offered me a ride but I hope that person gets unlucky for spreading out the gossip.

They would probably skin me alive once they know that Sana got hurt that night because of my family's stupidness. Although it has been a month of hearing their gossips and a month of trying to avoid Sana, I would still get irritated by their words and add the fact that a mere person like me can't do anything because I'm just a nobody here at the University.

Luckily, Tzuyu is nowhere to be found and has been missing these passed few weeks. I would probably be a dead meat once I see her again. That girl has been bullying me whenever she gets the chance to do so and I'm just lucky because she's not been around for a while. The SC president would also tend to help me whenever Tzuyu is causing trouble to me again. 

 I also have been feeling anxious this passed few days since Jungkook oppa didn't want to tell me who I would be working for. He said that it's better for me to find out by myself since he don't want to spoil the surprise. He was even excited while telling it to me to which I don't know why. I mean why would I be surprised if I'm just going to babysit and tutor a kid? What's so surprising and exciting there?

'They're here!'

'OMG!' 

'MoVe aWay BItChES!

'OmG  MY QuEEnS' 

Those sudden screams from the students made me stop on my tracks. They started going towards the entrance of the University which finally gave me the hint on who it is. I snapped myself from my trance and was about to run away when I suddenly felt a twisting pain in my stomach.

"Shit" I silently cussed and clutched my belly before looking up to the people again. They didn't seem to notice my suffering because they are busy gawking at the trio but one person stared at me with concern in her eyes. 

I've been having abdominal pains this passed few days but I decided to ignore since I thought it was probably because of indigestion. I could feel tears starting to brim in my eyes as I held onto the lockers for support since I could feel my knees starting to buckle.

"Dahyun!" someone shouted my name but I didn't pay attention to it. The person placed her hands on my shoulders, her scent immediately engulfing my senses.

Sana.

"Are you okay?" She worriedly asked as I slowly shook my head. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at Sana but my eyes were starting to get blurry.

"What's wrong?" Sana asked before placing a palm on my belly and if I were not in pain right now, I assure you I would be in a blushing gay mess.

"I'll call the nurse" from the soft voice, I assumed it came from Mina.

"Be quick" I assume it was Momo since Sana is busy checking up on me while Mina left already. The crowd started to form around us which made me uncomfortable especially when they started to whisper nonsense things to each other to which we can hear. Sana must have noticed my discomfort because she took a deep sigh before speaking.