Chapter 8

Pitou has just revealed to Maw and Pouf what, or WHO she has been working on, and Maw knew exactly who it was. It was the human that Pitou defeated a some time ago, it was Kite. But he seemed to be a shell of his former self.

"Whoa...it's him." Maw says, his mouth hanging open.
"So, you managed to bring him back alive!?"

"[giggles] Yes, and also no." Pitou says while rubbing her head.

"Huh? But, which is it?" Maw was confused.

"I think a better term to use would be reanimated. The body can move, but only because I control it."

Maw then picks up a piece of hardened mud, and throws it right at standing corpse. It hits it right on the head, and the body is not affected by this at all. It just continues standing there. This all but confirms what Pitou just stated.

Pitou continues explaining what she did.
"You see, I used my first ability that allows me to fix and restore the body. Then once that was done, I used my second one to have the body move at my will."

"Oh, I see n-...wait. Hold on. You figured out TWO new abilities?"

Pitou nods in response. She then reveals something that's above Kite's dead body. Something that seemed to be the product of her Nen.

 Something that seemed to be the product of her Nen

-PUPPETEER-

"This is what allows me to control him." Pitou says.

"I see, you simply restored the body, and are now controlling it's every move, and the human's soul is long gone. In other words, he's basically a puppet at your disposal." Pouf deduces.

"Yep, that's exactly right." Pitou confirms.

"And what about your other ability." Maw asks.

"Well, I could show you, but unfortunately, it requires a lot my power, and I have to take down my En in order to activate it. With Rares seemingly on the loose at the moment, I'd rather only use it if I need to at the moment."

"Yeah, that makes sense."

"But enough about that meow. Okay Maw, go ahead."

"Huh? What do you mean by that?" Maw says with unease.

"You want to train to become stronger, right?" Pitou asks.

Mod nods frantically.

"Well, here's a perfect training dummy for you." She says with a large smile, like she just revealed a kid's present to them.

"Whoa, really!?"

"[nods while humming] All you have to do is walk up to him to get started, right now he's programmed to attack anything that gets too close."

"Oh , I see then. Well, I guess I may as well get started. I'm all done with the redecorating."

Hearing this, Pouf decides to leave before the fighting starts.
"Well, I best be off now. I've seen enough, and I'd rather not get caught in the crossfire." He says, turning to walk away.