Chapter 4

With everything going on in the NGL at the moment, one may tend to think what is going on with the rest of the world.

The people who were with Kite before everything had started, the biological survey team, have notified the Hunter Association about the Chimera Ants, along with their reign of terror within the NGL. After hearing this, they wait to see what the world leaders have to say about the matter, and what course of action to take.
.
.
.
In a government building

There are world leaders sitting around at a table, possibly to discuss the Chimera Ants and how to proceed. It appears they have made a decision, seeing as how one of them is standing next to a large window, overlooking the city below them, with his phone out.

"We're counting on you." The man starts.
"You have only one mission to carry out. The immediate execution of all of these dangerous creatures.

The person on the other side of the phone, was none other than Issac Netero. He is the 12th Chairman of the Hunter Association, and by far one of the most powerful Nen users in the world.

 He is the 12th Chairman of the Hunter Association, and by far one of the most powerful Nen users in the world

"There have already been many casualties. We will proceed by using any means necessary."
"Will that be acceptable to you?" The Chairman asks.

"Well, yes, of course. We wouldn't dream of telling the experts how to proceed."

As the man talks, he sees a bug on the window he is standing by, He soon hits the glass, scaring it away.

"All we desire now is for those dangerous creatures to be eradicated as swiftly and humanely as possible."

"Yes, of course, I understand." Netero replies before hanging up the phone.
"So there goal is to eradicate the ants. Leaving the Hunter Association to take the blame for the fallout. I get it."

It doesn't take long for the Association to assemble an extermination team to take on the Chimera Ants, who will be arriving at the NGL in exactly pretty soon...
.
.
.
Meanwhile
At the Chimera Ant Nest

Laughter can be heard, as well as Nen being used. It was coming from Maw and Rammot, seeing as how they just discovered Nen. Colt and Peggy look on with absolute bewilderment.

"How?" Colt tells himself, trying to figure out how his officers obtained this power.

Rammot was still laughing like a madman, while Maw began to settle down, and observe the light around him, with a mix of curiosity and excitement.

"Why do they have so much life energy?"
"There must have been some sort of trigger. A trigger." Colt then thinks back to when he witnessed the fight between his officers and the humans, and how the two got hit pretty hard at the end. He then gets a crazy idea.

"I wonder, what if their attacks were the catalyst?"

Rammot continues yelling with ecstasy.