CH-8: 𝗜𝗻 𝗙𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗢𝗳 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗵𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗼𝗺

It was early one evening over at the Crystal Cove Terrorpherum Theatre. People from all over town have also came to see a concert that was starring the band known as The Hex Girls, and they were in the middle of one of their top rated songs.

Thorn:
🎶Mix it up in my little bowl, say a few words and you lose control 🎶
🎶 I'm a Hex Girl, and I'm gonna put a spell on you🎶
Dusk & Luna:
🎶I'm gonna put a spell on you🎶
Hex Girls:
🎶I'm a Hex Girl, and I'm gonna put a spell on you🎶

Thorn:
🎶You feel the fog as it clouds your mind, and you get dizzy when I make the sign🎶
🎶 You'll wake up in the dead of night, missing me when I'm out of sight🎶

Hex Girls:
🎶I'm a Hex Girl, and I'm gonna put a spell on you🎶
Dusk & Luna: 🎶I'm gonna put a spell on you🎶
Hex Girls:
🎶I'm a Hex Girl, and I'm gonna put a spell on you🎶

The gang were all huge fans of the Hex Girls music. But the one who loved them the most was Velma. She managed to get tickets for the gang to go and see the concert, Braedey also being given a ticket. However, Velma had also gotten two more tickets, so Braedey got them for Ken and Jennifer, his two friends surprised by this, and they were happy for the tickets. It even gave them the opportunity to see Braedey and see how things are going.

"These seats are amazing!" Daphne commented.

"Yeah, but I thought you needed to be a scalper or something to get front row seats to the Hex Girls." Ken commented.

"Nope, you just need to know Velma." Fred stated.

Daphne, Braedey, Ken and Jennifer both looked over to see Velma going rock crazy. Velma was most likely one of the Hex Girls biggest fans in Crystal Cove.

"I love you, Hex Girls!" Velma continued to rock out as the show went on.

Both Shaggy and Scooby were recording the show, but Scooby kept getting in Shaggy's way. "Scooby-Doo, like, you're blocking my shot." Scooby started to bark at Shaggy for a moment or two. Once he stopped, Scooby went back to recording the Hex Girls concert.

 Once he stopped, Scooby went back to recording the Hex Girls concert

Daphne looked to Shaggy. "What's wrong with Scooby?"

"Dude, is he still mad at you about what happened during the Alice May incident?" Braedey now asked.

Fred looked in surprise. "Scooby's mad at Shaggy?"

Shaggy nodded. "Like, yeah. He's still upset that I went to the prom with Velma instead of watching the Vincent Van Ghoul marathon with him."