CH-18: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗽𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗠𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗿

It was a late Halloween night several decades ago. And a little girl no older than eight or nine walked up to a huge mansion near her home. Said mansion was none other than the famous Darrow Manor.

Once the girl reached the door, she knocked on it a couple times. "Trick or treat!"

A man answered the door. "You'll never get this from me you little brats! Never!"

The girl was confused as to what the man was talking about. That's when she noticed a strange golden disk piece in the mans's hand. Before she could say anything, Mr. Darrow's wife grabbed him. This caught the girl by surprise as her confusion was instantly replaced with sheer terror. The little girl ran off screaming, as Mr. Darrow was dragged inside. More chaos started to break out as Mr. and Mrs. Darrow started to fight. Both were trying to get the golden disk piece from the other. That's when their two kids, a sixteen year old girl and a seven year old boy, burst into the room.

And as soon as they did, the entire Darrow Family was fighting. For some odd reason, they were all trying to get the disk piece.

Each of them were shouting and all getting the piece just before someone else grabbed it. After several minutes, the seven year old boy was finally able to get his hands on the strange disk piece.

"I have it! I have it!" The boy announced.

Suddenly, things finally took a complete turn for the worse. The ground suddenly started to shake, no doubt because of an earthquake, and when it did, the Darrow family stopped arguing and started panicking as their whole house began to shake. But the seven year old boy seemed to be the one who was most terrified.

"Dad, mom, what's going on?!" The boy asked in fear.

The shaking started to get really violent. Before anyone could ever believe it, the entire Darrow family mansion started to sink down into the ground before it was swallowed whole. As the seismic shaking came to a stop, there was nothing left except for the stone sidewalk that used to lead up to where the manor was.

To this day, no one knows what happened to the Darrow family

To this day, no one knows what happened to the Darrow family... until today.

~*~*~

In the present day, the mystery gang were all over at the K-Ghoul radio station. After their previous case with Aphrodite, they were taking a chance to relax. And at the moment, Angel was playing some records like she always does. But the gang was waiting for her so they could talk about it important.

"Angel Dynamite, coming at you with the spinners spinning rounds for all you sinners in this town. And we'll be right back, baby." Angel said on the radio. With that, she starts the next record and joins up with the gang. But not before she grabbed a black book that she found. Once she entered the room, she saw Velma had prepared a presentation about the cursed treasure.