CH-4: 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗢𝗳 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗥𝗶𝗴

It was a dark and foggy night on the main highway just outside of Crystal Cove. A young teen had just been pulled over by a police officer on a motorcycle. The teen in question behind the wheel of his car was pretty nervous as the officer had approached his car. He knew he was in trouble.

The Officer leaned against the window of the car. "You realise you were speedin'?" He asked the teen.

"Y-Y-Yes, officer." The teen replied with a stutter and worry.

The Officer seemed to be calm about this, unaware of a fog bank rolling in, a flash of light illuminating the inside of the fog bank. "Alright, as long as you knew, you'll just be-"

However, before the officer could finish, a huge semi-truck suddenly roared past the two of them, catching them by surprise. The officer looked over at the vehicle racing away, so he quickly got back onto his police motorcycle in order to chase the truck, the teen now watching on. It took a couple moments to chase after the truck, but the officer was able to catch up.

"Okay, you. Pull over!" The police officer called out.

That was when the officer had gotten a good look at the rig. It was a huge Peterbilt 379 semi-truck, but it looked to be old, rustic, a rustic battering front bumper, tattered tarpaulin along the bodywork, red smoke now coming from its exhaust pipes, with ghostly lights from inside the cab, and flaming tyres. That now seemed to make the officer really nervous.

"E-Excuse me, are you aware that you're s-s-speeding?" The police officer called out to the truck

The ghost rig suddenly lets out a demon-like horn, then it slowed down and got behind the officer and it started ramming him. That caused the officer to swerve out of control and get off the road, suddenly going over the cliff.

Luckily, the officer was able to grab a branch that stuck out against the cliff before he fell into the cove with his motorcycle. That was when he saw the ghost rig driving off and it vanished into the fog, as if it wasn't there at all.

This night was definitely one he won't forget...

~*~*~