CH-3: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀

Late one night, a family were traveling on their way to New York City. Sadly, the husband had gotten them lost along the way, no doubt for who knows how many times. Now, they were in the abandoned town that was once known as Gatorsburg.

The husband's wife looked with uncertainty. "Are you sure this is New York City?" She asked.

Husband looks around nonchalantly. "Yeah, absolutely. And if I'm not mistaken, this here is Broadway. What's that street sign say?" He asked as they passed one street sign.

The wife looked over. "Gator Avenue."

"I wonder how far away Gator Avenue is from Broadway." The husband wondered.

The daughter, who was just bored, and pulled out a map. "According to this map, two thousand miles."

The husband didn't even realise they're not even on the East Coast. "In that case, we're gonna need to fill up the tank." So, the husband decided to pull up to the old gas station. Sadly, they didn't know that the entire town had been abandoned for decades.

The Husband looked around. "Hello? Anyone there? Hello?" The husband decide; to see of there was anyone inside. But he left the front door open, and the family dog managed to get out.

"Puddles! Come back!" The young girl chased after the little dog as her father tries to find a way to make the gas pump work. The young girl noticed the dog growling at something in the bushes. And just before she cold grab the dog, it jumped into the bushes. "Puddles?"

That's when the little girl noticed a head-like figure in the bushes. She slowly goes out to reach for it, thinking it was her dog. But then, a pair of glowing read eyes opened as a gator creature jumped out of the bushes. It nearly bites her hand off as she ran back to the car screaming frantically, which caught the attention of both her parents quickly.

"GATOR MAN!" The daughter screamed as she jumped back into the car.

Her father didn't seem to believe her. "Now honey, there's no such thing as a--" Before he even could finish, an ugly gator man with a white face and black hair jumped out of the bushes. "GATOR MAN!"

With that, the husband and his daughter jumped back into the car

With that, the husband and his daughter jumped back into the car. But as soon as he had started the car, another gator monster appeared in front of the car. That caused all the occupants onboard the vehicle to scream out before begining to drive off. Then the family dog came running back out of the bushes, which caused them to stop.

"Puddles!" The young girl grabbed the dog as they drove off, while losing some of their belongings too.

As soon as they rounded the corner to get out of town and away from Gatorsburg, the gator creatures slipped back into the darkness....

~*~*~