CH-16: 𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗖𝗮𝗿 𝗞𝗵𝗮𝗼𝘀

It was a foggy night out across Crystal Cove. It was so foggy in fact, it was decided that nobody, unless they have something important needed to be done, have been advised to stay indoors until the fog clears during the night.

Out on the main highway just outside of Crystal Cove, a young teen had just been pulled over by a police officer on a motorcycle. The teen behind the wheel of his car was pretty nervous as the officer had approached his car. He knew he was in trouble.

The Officer leaned against the window of the car. "You realise how fast you were goin'? Especially in this kind of fog?" He asked the teen.

"Y-Y-Yes, officer." The teen replied with a stutter and worry. "But I have to get home. My mother... she is very sick..."

The Officer seemed to be calm about this, unaware of a fog bank rolling in and three sets of lights illuminating the inside of the fog bank. "Alright, as long as you knew, you'll just be-"

However, before the officer could finish, the roar of three cars raced by them, heading down the highway in quick succession. The police officer immediately mounts his cycle and he raced on after the three cars. It took a couple moments to chase after them, but the officer was able to catch up.

"Okay, you road jockeys. Pull over!" The police officer called out.

That was when the officer had gotten a good look at the three cars ahead. One looks like an armoured Ford Mustang Fastback in black with red stripes. Another seems to be a heavily modified Buick Riviera, lined with bulletproof metal across its body and armed with big guns. The third vehicle seems to be a 1970 Dodge Charger R/T muscle car, but it's engine block and tyres were engulfed in flames, and there was no sign of the drivers at the wheel of the three cars.

The police officer tried to get the attention of the three drivers, but they didn't seem to notice or just blatantly ignored him

The police officer tried to get the attention of the three drivers, but they didn't seem to notice or just blatantly ignored him. But then, the Buick pulled out in front of the police motorcycle, a section of its bumper opening to drop down steel spiked jacks onto the road behind it. The police officer was too slow to react, the tyres on his bike being punctured by the spiked jacks, just as the Dodge Charger shot out a wall of fire at the biker, making him fall off the motorcycle as it now goes for a tumble and falls off the road with a crash.

The police officer shook his head after the crash, him lucky enough not to break any bones or to suffer any injuries in the process. He looked down the road to see the three cars disappear into the fog with the roars of their engines, a flash of light being seen before the fog bank faded away, now revealing an empty open road.

This was definitely strange. Very strange indeed.

~*~*~