CH-17: 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗸𝘀 𝗔𝗽𝗵𝗿𝗼𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳

It was late at night over at Crystal Cove High School. The soccer team was in the middle of a match against one of the rival team. However, Fred wasn't there, which annoyed the other players, especially since he was the one who was the goalie. Both Gary and Ethan, two other players, didn't like that.

"Fred missed another game? What did he do, get trapped?" Gary fumed.

Ethan scoffed. "Doesn't matter because he missed a game, we're gonna win."

As the game went on, Gary and Ethan passed the ball to one another. As the game went on, Gary got the ball and was close to the goal. But a player from the other team tripped him, which Ethan saw. And let's just say that he wasn't really happy at what he saw.

"Hey! He can't do that! Red card!" Ethan complained.

"No way, man! That there was a clean steal and you know it!" A rival player interjected.

Ethan and the rival player started to argue. And the referee got in between the two to stop them. In the crowd, a pair of fans weren't too happy with the other team. As one fan saw what Ethan saw and knew it was an unfair move too.

"This is bogus!" One fan grumbled.

However, a rival fan for the other team threw his hot dog at the guy. Then in response, the fans friend threw his drink at the rival one. That just made the rival fan angry as his clothes were drenched. So the rival fan was ready to beat up the two other fans right then and there.

"You are done! As in cooked!" The rival fan grumbled.

"Yeah, I get it. But what if I just--" The fan tried to say. Suddenly, pink flowers started to float into the stands. The two fans were confused as to what was going on now. But then, something terribly strange had started to happen. And the two fans both went from angry to very happy. "Told you I love you do much."

Meanwhile, the two teams were arguing on the field. Then more of the pink flowers had started to fall onto the field too. And thankfully, this caused the teams to stop arguing. But the flowers also had the same effect on them as it did on the fans.

"Who cares, it's just a game." The player mow said.

That's when everyone had fallen under the flowers strange spell. In the middle of the field was a woman in a bright pink dress. The strange woman seemed to be where the flowers were all coming from. Both Gary and Ethan seemed to fawn over here.

"You are so amazing, and I love everything!" Gary said.

"Are tears of joy inappropriate?" Ethan asked.

"Not at all..." The woman said.

However, Gary and Ethan only saw an illusion of a beautiful woman. But in reality, the woman wasn't who she seemed to be. She was a hideous woman with horrible blonde hair, sharp teeth, and blue skin.

The so-called name of this hideous woman was none other than Aphrodite, the goddess of love. She started to laugh at the sight in front of her.

"Tears are just the beginning." Aphrodite said.

~*~*~