CH-10: 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗢𝗳 𝗛𝘂𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘀

It was early one evening over in Crystal Cove as people were out and about tonight. And it was because of a brand new club called "The Tiki Tub" that had opened up. One of the club's best singer's was also about to start a performance for the crowd.

Singer:
🎶If my lips could only say the pretty words that I feel in my heart 🎶
And if my voice could make the sound, I would tell you that I love you and we'd never be apart🎶
🎶But with just one look into your face, then my mind starts to drift off into space 🎶
And the words just get stuck in my throat, the words get stuck in my throat🎶

As the singer was continuing her song, Mayor Jones and Sheriff Stone watched. It was, after all, the mayor's idea to open The Tiki Tub. He thought it would be a great idea for help tourism in Crystal Cove.

"I got to hand it to you Mayor, Crystal Cove needed a trendy spot like The Tiki Tub, and you delivered. All of the local hep cats are going to dig this crazy joint." Sheriff Stone said to Mayor Jones.

Mayor Jones nodded back. "Just one more check on the to-do list that will turn Crystal Cove into the top cultural / paranormal city of the world. And let me congratulate you Sheriff, on how things have been so quiet around town. In the words of Abraham Lincoln, 'a quiet town is a place where people like to spend money'." He mused.

And as soon as Mayor Jones finished, the song came to an end. All of the people attending were enjoying their night and things were going great.

"Thank you, thank you everyone." The singer thanked.

Sadly, as soon as people started to clap, someone let out a scream. That's when more and more people saw what the person screamed about. The singer then turned around and she let out a scream too when, from out from behind the singer stood some sort of giant green ape monster.

 The singer then turned around and she let out a scream too when, from out from behind the singer stood some sort of giant green ape monster

This monster is ape-like, with green fur over its body. It seems to have a head full of green hair, like a human would have, and has glowing green eyes. It is huge, very muscular, and has fangs. It looks like a furry green Incredible Hulk in a way.

People all started to run away in fear for their lives as the hulking muscular creature starts to destroy The Tiki Tub. After having all but destroyed the building, the green creature roared out in anger, and retreated into the night. As soon as it left, Sheriff Stone and Mayor Jones emerged from the wreckage with the singer, who had fainted, with them.

"I hope that you have insurance, because I want to see that again!" Sheriff Stone announced as he clapped aloud. "Encore! Encore!"

~*~*~