Epilogue

~7 Months Later~

Dixie's Pov:

"Momma I can't do it!" I cried as I squeezed her hand tightly.

"Honey everything is going to okay. They will be here soon." She soothed while rubbing my shoulder softly.

I was currently laying in the hospital wing going through labor. This "little boy" was throwing me through the loop. The baby was coming five weeks earlier than scheduled so I was a little stressed but my mom ensured me not to be worried since the baby was still coming at a healthy weight and development.

"Where's Noah?" I asked between contractions.

"He'll be here soon but right now you need to focus on your breathing. You can't stress this baby out anymore than necessary." She told me sternly.

I closed my eyes and laid back trying to relax as much as possible. Dr. Montgomery prepped the other nurses before coming over to me. She had me put my feet in the stirrups since Noah wasn't here yet and she needed to check my dilation.

"Alright Dixie. You're at a 9 and a half centimeters now so we are going to get everything ready and then you can deliver your baby boys!" She said excitedly.

I wanted to smile and be happy but I was in too much pain. The only people that knew about me having twins were myself, my doctor, and my mom. I kept it a secret from Noah almost as revenge for what he did to me. The birth control and all.

That was an entire six months of passive aggressive anger. I withheld all sex and did anything possible to make his life difficult. He also didn't get to pick the names for the baby, well babies. I did it myself and told him he didn't get to know the name until they were born. 

I was so mad at him but also so in love that I couldn't yell at him or be away for more than 24 hours at a time. He might've fucked up but he was still my husband and I loved him very much.

He told me immediately after he was stable again. He expressed to me how guilty he felt for doing it and how he would do absolutely anything to make it up to me.

I wasn't totally against the idea of a baby but I felt it was too soon for us to be starting a family. We hadn't even had our one year anniversary yet but this is what fate decided for us.

As one of the nurses came to my side and explained how pushing was going to work, Noah burst through the door, out of breath and sweaty. He was out training new recruits so it took him an hour to get home.

"Baby." He said out of breath.

Coming to my side, he picked up my hand and kissed it lightly before getting on his knees and burying his face in my neck. I reached around his head and knotted my fingers in his hair, pulling slightly as another contraction started.

"It's gonna be okay." He whispered against the skin of my neck before leaving a delicate kiss.

As Noah continued to try and soothe me, my mom stood up from her chair and slowly started to tiptoe away from us.

"Wait! Mom where are you going?" I asked worriedly.

"Don't worry I'll still be here. I'm just going to go downstairs so this can be more of an intimate moment for you two." She explained as she opened the door.

I looked between her and Noah before nodding my head. I felt a warm hand reach up and grab my chin, turning my head so I was facing Noah. He placed a deep kiss on my lips and rested our foreheads together.

"This is it baby. You're gonna do so good." He said as the nurses prepped me.

He continued to leave small kisses all over my chest and shoulder while he held my thigh as close to my stomach as possible. Reassuring words filled the room from the nurses and doctors, along with Noah.