Chapter Seven

Dixie's POV:

August 13th, 2020

The next morning, I woke up to my mom opening up the curtains and shaking me awake. I didn't know what time it was or why she was walking me up as she never had before. When I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, I saw another person standing in the doorway. Someone that I wanted to see but not under these circumstances.

"Good morning Dixie." He said with a slight smirk.

"Mom! What are you doing?" I asked while pulling my covers over my head.

"Well we had to find someway to get you out of bed fast as its a quarter till elven." She said while putting her hands on her hips.

"Actually?!" I shouted while throwing the covers down, forgetting that Noah was standing in my doorway.

Once I looked at everyone I got embarrassed all over again and hid underneath the covers.

"I'll leave you two in here to talk then." My mom said while leaving the room.

I let out a groan as I heard the door close. Soon after I felt a dip on the side of my bed and a hand rubbing my hip over the top of the comforter.

"Don't be so shy. We're getting married." He said with a slight chuckle.

His touch gave me butterflies in my whole body. I felt my breathing hitch and my skin start to heat. Slowly, I moved the blanket down from covering my face and looked into his soft eyes. He gave me a smile and moved his hand up carefully to caress my cheek. I felt the parts of my body where he had touched heat up slightly, causing me to blush and grin widely. But as soon as his affection started it was over, sadly.

"I'll leave you to get ready for the day and then we can leave and go to breakfast. There was a place I saw not too far from here when I was on the way." He told me while standing up from my bed.

I watched him grab the door handle and open it but he stopped and turned to me before he left the room.

"I want to see you wearing your ring today." And with that he left out the room, making sure to close the door behind him.

I hadn't even thought about my ring. I was going to put it on today anyways but I guess he thought I needed a reminder. As soon as I heard him going down the stairs, I grabbed the ring out of the box and slipped it onto my finger.

I got up and got ready quickly in a flowy white top that I then tucked into a short black skirt. I decided to put gold themed jewelry on for today and did light makeup like mascara and lip gloss. I got my phone from the charger and put it into my purse and left my room. As I was passing Charli's room, she opened the door and called my name to come in her room.

"Did you open the present from me yet? You might need it later." She said with a small giggle.

I was confused but went along with it and grabbed the small package from my purse. I opened it and saw multiply, shiny gold packages. I flipped it over and read the label.

Condoms. She got me fucking condoms.

"Charli Grace D'amelio! Why the hell did you buy me condoms?!" I asked her while waving them in her face.

"Cause. You're only 19. You can barely take care of yourself let alone a child." She said while rolling her eyes. She was right but she had no right to do that cause it was embarrassing and rude.

"Charli that is so rude! I'm leaving and you're lucky if you even get an invite to my wedding!" I scolded her and threw the "present" on her desk.

I stormed out of her room and then down the stairs to see Noah and my father talking about mafia stuff. I walked down the stairs and stood next to them, catching Noah's attention first. He then turned his body and looked at me giving me a warm smile and putting his had out for me to grab.