Chapter Twenty-Five

Dixie's Pov:

The next morning, I was woken up but light kisses going up my stomach and Noah whispering sweet nothings in my ears. I felt his body drop on top of me as I went to sit up.

"No stay in bed. I made you breakfast and I got your favorite body oils to give you a full body massage." He whined to me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me against his chest.

"I guess." I said with a giggle.

Noah sat up and leaned over to my side table to grab a tray that had waffles, eggs, bacon, fruit, and a cup of steaming coffee. After setting the tray on my lap, he grabbed a bottle of syrup and some silverware.

"It looks amazing but where's yours?" I asked, looking around the room and not seeing anymore food.

"Oh I already ate mine. Yours was staying warm in the oven for a while before you woke up." He explained while watching me take a sip of coffee.

I hummed in acknowledgment as I continued to take bites of all the different foods. I was doing a happy dance as the beautiful breakfast continued to disappear.

"We are going to go visit our parents today." He told, halfway through my meal.

"Really?!" I asked excitedly.

"Yes really and we're leaving as soon as you get ready so hurry up!" He said while standing up, heading to the bathroom.

After hearing his words, I started shoving food into my face so I could see my mom but also cause I wanted to join Noah in the shower.

Finishing my food, I stood up and immediately regretted it as my whole body ached from last night. I hobbled my way to the bathroom and stripped my clothes off before getting in the shower to see Noah washing his hair.

I let my hands move up to meet his soapy hair and start gently massaging his scalp with my manicured nails. I had recently gotten them redone cause Noah told me he liked when I could give him back scratches.

"That feels really good." He said, letting his head drop as he let out groans of pleasure.

I giggled as he turned around, rinsing the soap from his hair. Once he finished, he wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up off the shower tiles. I wrapped my legs around his torso and let my head fall onto his shoulder.

"Sore?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Extremely. I didn't know it could even get that bad." I said while letting out a sigh.

"I can still give you your massage if you want." He told me softly.

"Yeah that sounds really nice." I said while reaching around Noah for my body soap.

As I picked it up, I noticed it was almost gone and I had only bought it two weeks ago.

"Noah I swear to god if you don't stop using my soap I will kill you!" I exclaimed while stepping down and pushing his chest away from me.

"I'm sorry it just smells good and makes my skin soft." He said, taking some and rubbing it on my back.

"Yeah I know that's why I use it." I said with a laugh.

After finishing our shower, Noah wrapped a towel around me and his own waist before pushing me to our bed and going into our closet to get clothes for both of us. He also brought my lotion and some lavender body oils.

He unwrapped my towel and left a soft kiss on each one of my marks and hickeys from last night. He got some lotion in his hands and rubbed it together before putting it on my body so it would be warm.