Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter Thirty-Two

Dixie's Pov:

~Several Days Later~

Noah and I had been even closer after the night in his office. I think he felt bad for having me do that but I truly enjoyed it. He had also become extra touchy lately. If he saw me in the living room before he left the house, he would go out of his way to come and hold me for at least ten extra minutes.

At night, he always had to be touching some part of my body. If I got up in the middle of the night to get water or use the bathroom, he would come with me. He truly was obsessed with me and I thought it was really cute.

I had also been feeling a lot better since my period was over now. I was patiently waiting for him to snap, and he was getting antsy. If I asked him, he would probably say this has been the worst week of his life.

Last night I decided to tease him a little bit by only wearing white lacy panties and a small crop top to bed. When I climbed into bed, Noah scowled at me before pulling my leg over his waist so I was straddling him but still laying down. As we fell asleep, I defiantly rubbed myself against him, getting slight groans from him but he never did anything in return. After that, I gave up and passed out.

~

Soft kisses. Careful touches. Sweet words.

Those are the things that woke me up from my late day nap. My eyes slowly opened and were met with Noah's. He smiled down at me before moving in for a kiss. His hands wrapped around waist and held me tightly as he moved his kisses from my lips, down my jaw, and then to my neck. As light moans started falling from my lips, I moved my arms down to wrap around Noahs neck.

Or at least tried to.

When I couldn't move my hands from above my head, I looked up and saw that they had been tied to the bedpost with some rope. Looking back at Noah, he had a big smirk on his face.

"Noah why are my hands ti-" I started before a warm hand was clamped over my mouth.

"You know exactly why." He whispered in my ear before nibbling on my skin again.

He held eye contact with me for a moment before moving to kissed down my exposed chest. How he had managed to remove my shirt and tie me up without me waking up was shocking since I was such a light sleeper.

He left soft kisses along my chest, igniting fires on my skin. He lifted his head and smirked at me before dropping it and taking one of my nipples between his lips. My breath hitched as he bit down slightly. He chuckled at my reaction before moving one of his hands down my hip, to my thigh.

"Tell me what you want Dixie." He said after letting go of my skin.

Before I could give him an answer, the hand that was resting on my outer thigh moved so it was between them, causing my body to tense. My eyes closed as his hand continued to move up, closer and closer to my heat.

"Tell me Dixie." He whispered in my ear.

"I w-want you." I said, my voice faltering as hand met the lace of my panties.

"What do you want from me? What do you want me to do to you?" He asked while tracing the elastic that surrounded my hips.

"I want you to touch me. Please Noah." I said as I pulled on the ropes, forgetting that I was tied up.

"Try that again." He said as his hand clasped tightly around my neck.

"I'm sorry Sir." I said as I held eye contact with him.

"That's better. Now tell me where you want me to touch you." He said, removing his hand and sitting back on his knees.

"Everywhere."