Chapter Five

Noah's Pov:

My family and I have just arrived at the birthday ball. My dad got the 'ok' to travel from his doctor for only this trip as long as he kept it on the down low and stayed in the rental house for most of the trip.

We rented a house since we would be in Italy for the next 3 months to plan the wedding and actually host it here. I wasn't that excited to get married because I don't know anything about her or what she wants but I guess we have a little less than three months to get to know each other.

Once we were inside the large ball room, we were lead to the front, where throne like chairs sat. I sat in the largest one and my parents and siblings sat on either sides of me. I assume I got the large one since I'm in charge of the German mafia.

After we were seated more guest started arriving. The guards at the large dark oak doors were announcing peoples names and they're importance as they came inside. Another hour passed by and the only family left from what I could tell was the Italian mafia. All of the music stopped suddenly as I heard one of the guards voices shouting loudly.

"And now presenting Mr. and Mrs. D'amelio of the Italian Mafia." He said while the doors swung open.

I was getting bored at this point so I was looking down at my hands, playing with my rings and bracelets. Once they were inside the doors closed again and the guard started speaking.

"The youngest daughter of the Italian Mafia, Charli D'amelio." The man said as the doors opened once again.

I rolled my eyes and leaned my head back to stare up at the ceiling.

"And finally, the eldest daughter of the Italian Mafia, and the birthday girl, Dixie D'amelio!" He shouted this time with more enthusiasm.

I felt a hit on my arm and looked over to see my mother mouthing to me 'Pay attention.' I looked up and towards the large doors and saw her.

It was the girl that I saw at the jewelry shop. The girl who had made me stop dead in my tracks. I had to rub my eyes to make sure I wasn't dreaming. She looked up to me and we held eye contact for a short moment before I saw a pudgy belly right in my face.

"Good evening. I am Marc D'amelio, leader of the Italian Mafia." The man said while putting his hand out for me to shake.

I looked up at him but not really caring because I wanted to get to Dixie, I think that was her name. Shortly after her father came to introduce himself, Dixie showed up behind him with her head held down. She was absolutely stunning, one of the most beautiful girls i've ever seen.

She was wearing small highlights of silver all over, from her jewelry to her makeup. Small parts of her skin were showing like her sides from the crossing of the fabric covering her chest and the slit on her dress going from her hip all the way down.

I was in a trance staring at her and wasn't even paying attention to her father. She suddenly looked up at me and was shocked to see that I was starring back at her. She gave me a small smile and blushed while looking back down.

After going on for 20 minutes her father finally moved out of the way to introduce his wife and Charli, their youngest daughter. They said their hellos and then moved out of the way for Dixie to make her first interaction. I now stood up and walk towards her.