37. Distance... ✈️

" Tae are you just going to stand there?" Jin asked him.

Taehyung was still looking at Jisoo and when he heard Jin he went up to her.

" Are you okay?" He asked her and cupped her face.

" Yes Tae !" She answered cheerfully.

  Tae couldn't hide his happiness so he instantly hugged her. Jisoo hugs him back too.

" Okay enough with the PDA, show some respect!" Jin jokingly said.

Namjoon , Jin and Jhope were already there, but soon Jungkook and Jimin joined in .

  Taehyung finished showering all his love for Jisoo and then focused on the men waiting for their love show to finish .

  " So Tae did you settle everything with --" Namjoon was about to complete but Taehyung interrupted him.

" Namjoon now is not the right time" he said and signalled something with his eyes...
Namjoon immediately knew what he meant.. Taehyung didn't want to let Jisoo know about the culprit since she has just woken up. He didn't want to stress her with things that already had been settled.

" Now what is happening here?" Jisoo asked them since she sees the low-key directions Taehyung and Namjoon were giving to each other.

  Both of them turned to Jisoo.

" It's nothing Jisoo!" Namjoon answered.

" Really it's nothing" Taehyung said nervously .

  " Ahh okay" Jisoo said and didn't further investigate.

  At that time, Lisa, Rosè and Jennie entered .

" Jisooya!!" They all shouted as soon as they entered and went to hug Jisoo. They didn't even notice Taehyung standing next to her, and he was pushed out of the way.

Seeing that, all the boys laughed at his situation, but the girls didn't bothered.

  " Jisooya! Thank God you're okay" Rosè said .

" You know you scared us all to death when you didn't woke up!" Lisa whined .

" We're really glad you're now okay" Jennie added.

When they were all talking to each other, there was a person standing behind them, emitting a very strong energy. Jennie , Lisa and Rosè looked back and saw a deadly looking Taehyung staring at them.

" CEO Kim!! We're really sorry for pushing you... We were too excit--"

" It's okay.. carry on"
Taehyung said and they were overwhelmed.

  They started talking to Jisoo again when another person joined them.

" I'm really sorry for coming this late"

" It's okay Yoongi-shi, atleast you came " Jisoo said.

Then Yoongi came to Jisoo, gave her a bouquet of flowers , pecked Jennie on her mandu cheeks and then went to talk to the boys. Taehyung also went to talk to them, leaving the girls with Jisoo.

" Yoongi , Thanks for handling the company during my absence" Taehyung said to him.

" That's not for you. I did it for Jisoo" he told him .

" He even missed his honey moon for you Taehyung, don't you think you need to do more than just a thank you!" Jimin said to Tae, teasingly.

" I think you should give him your new villa" Namjoon said and chuckled .

" Okay, I'll send you the papers afterwards" Taehyung said to him leaving everyone surprised.

" You're serious right now?" Namjoon asked but when he saw Tae's serious face he knew he was not joking.