12. It's a deal!🤝

" Can we meet up now?"

Taehyung on the other line agreed and Jisoo decided the place to meet.

Jisoo reached there and is waiting for him.

" What a nice place to meet... A convenient store really!" Taehyung came and sarcastically said.

" Actually it's a nice idea you know... We can sit and eat ramyeon while talking" Jisoo bluntly said.

"Cough* cough* ramyeon ! I would just have a cup of coffee.." Taehyung suddenly replied after he heard Jisoo saying ramyeon.

They sat on the chairs outside the store and Jisoo started talking..

" I think we should just listen to our parents... For the time being"
Taehyung listened to Jisoo well. Then she continued..
" My father is going to undergo a surgery after our engagement and I don't really want to stress him out ... So let's just agree with them... After that I'll figure out how we can cancel our marriage" she waited for Taehyung's reply.

" What it is for me then! You know I'm a business man.. I don't even sign a contract without a profit .. so?"

" I know you'll say this because you don't want to be engaged...but you know I can help you too!!" Jisoo said.

" What can you help me with!" He curiously said. Jisoo signalled him to lean closer and she whispered " Tzuyu"...

He sat back and raised his eyebrows and asked.. " How do you know?"

Then Jisoo explained...
" The first time I saw her I knew she was the model ,Tzuyu and studying the situation you both were in I realised that something was going off between you two.. and I also saw the other man ... So I thought he was the reason.. but that was just my guess... But today when I saw you being angry outside the party venue... I also saw them together .. so my suspicion was right!"

" So earlier you knew I was angry and you tried to make me even more angrier ..huh" Taehyung replied.

" No.. I wanted to cool you down but you started a fight with me " Jisoo said remembering what had happened earlier.

Taehyung after hearing Jisoo said that she wanted to help him cool down he was lost of words. He never thought she'd help him as she had no reason to be helping him and also that she hates him.

" So what's your plan!" He finally spoke up.

" Let's do this.. I'll help you get back Tzuyu while you just have to agree to our engagement without creating any trouble... Deal?" She let out her plan.

Taehyung thought for a while and replied...

" It's a deal!"

Now both were satisfied with the deal they made... Jisoo is now eating ramyeon while Taehyung is sipping his coffee.

" You know this is the first time we agreed on something without fighting" Jisoo said while smiling.

" And also you know what !..it's the first time I am seeing the hier of a wealthy family not being full of herself!.. Taehyung said to Jisoo making her gasp.

" But you're just a typical rude boss found in most novels" Jisoo jokingly said .

She thought he would react angrily but it was shocking as he was a bit more easygoing.
" Nowadays it's the trend" he answered coolly.

For a moment Jisoo forgot to eat her ramyeon as she stared at the man infront of her. She realised that he was not that bad and rude . But then she stopped when he caught her staring at him, but he didn't say a word.

He got a call from Mr. Lee since he came there alone to meet her. He received the call and started talking with Mr. Lee while Jisoo is enjoying her food. He finished his call soon after .

" Miss Chu I ... " He didn't even get to finish when Jisoo said " You can call me by my name "

" I have to be leaving since I need to prepare for tomorrow's important meeting .. my friend is coming " he briefly explained to her.

" Ahh I heard about it and he's also a very popular celebrity right"

"Yes , you'll meet him tomorrow... So Jisoo.. should I drop you home?" He said but it was awkward for him to call her name.

" Aniyo .. I'll just walk it's fine"

" Then I'll be leaving. Goodnight" he stood up and left , she also had greeted him before he left.

Jisoo is now walking towards her house which is just a few blocks away. She couldn't stop thinking of how in just one night Taehyung changed drastically.