34. DREAM💭

"We did it" Taehyung said to them and they all focused themselves on the television.

" Waa I bet Mr. Cho is crying right now" Jin said as he laughed .

" But Tae we still don't know who stole the designs" Jisoo said to them.

" I have someone in mind" Taehyung told them.

" who is it?" Jennie and Lisa curiously asked.

" I'll let you know once I'm sure about them" He said .

~ Time skip at office.

" I'm really grateful for all your hardwork, these achievements were only possible because of you all " Taehyung said in the meeting he called for all the people who worked for the project.

" Thank you CEO Kim" they said in sync and applauded.

" And yes about our stolen designs, I'll make sure to settle it well since I have promised that I will not let your hardwork go down the drain !" He said getting another round of applause from them.

Then the meeting was dismissed , but only Taehyung , Jin , Jisoo , Mr. Lee and Lily were in the room.

" What's your plan Tae?" Jin asked.

" Look!" He said as he showed a pendrive.

" Is our designs in it?" Jin asked.

" Yes! And with these I'll make Cho closet crumble" he said .

" But how Tae ?"

" These designs are specialized by the best designers we have in the country, and if I show these to the public , who do you think they will believe in most? And most importantly , look at the dates in the graph" Taehyung explained confidently.

" Ohh yes! If we compare these dates and designs with Cho closet , it clearly shows that they stole our designs" Jisoo said.

Then after discussing their plans they all went out.

" Jisoo!" Taehyung calls her.

" Yes CEO Kim " she said with a grin.

He then hands her a file .

" Bring this to my office" he said and walked away.

" You could do that by yourself!" She said but followed his instructions.

" Hmm... Chu Jisoo ... Why are you so clingy!!.. Lily said when she saw Jisoo following Taehyung to his office. She crushes the paper in her hand.

" Hey Lily what are you doing!" Jin said and then he sees her crushing the papers

" Yaa these are important documents" he then snatches them from her.

" I'm sorry CEO Jin "

" Don't make the same mistake again and I need you to take these files to Lisa" he said and she followed his command.

She finished giving the files to Lisa and was rushing to Taehyung's office where Jin was. But as she was rushing there , she collided with one staff in the corridor, who was carrying coffees for Taehyung and Jin.

" What the hell don't you have eyes?" She said angrily.

" I'm sorry Miss" the staff apologize.

" Does apologizing makes everything right? Look at my clothes they're a mess, can sorry fix this?"

" Miss let me help you"

" No don't touch me with your nasty hands" Lily said making the staff feel small, she just listened to her with her head down.