10. Surprise!!🧑🏼

" Yaa... Kim Taehyung" someone came and shouted from afar. Taehyung turned and saw it was Jisoo , who was smiling widely...

~ Flashback
After the other night party Jin took Jisoo home as she was totally wasted. She slept till the next day, remembering nothing that happened last night!!
It is weekend so, she didn't needed to go to work and it is also Tzuyu birthday . She decided to spend her weekend with Rosè in her cafe. She helped Rosè the whole day and she enjoyed doing so as she is her best friend . Now it is late and she is walking her way home although Rosè told her to stay over at her house , she refused as her father would be worried. She didn't call her driver since she didn't want to bother him and also she wanted to have a walk by herself.
Enjoying the wind as it rushed through her and making her hair fly... she looked up the sky while humming a song... As she was walking she saw her boss.. standing alone .. so she went up to him and shouted...

~ Back to present moment

" Yaa....? Kim Taehyung...? Tae stretching each words as he repeated them..and said " Are you drunk.... again Miss. Chu?

" As we are outside work .. I thought we could be more informal right.." Jisoo slowly said as she realised she made a mistake by calling him informally.

" Then should I call you Jisooya?" He raised his eyebrows and looked at her. Jisoo was shooked by his words, as she never thought Taehyung to respond it jokingly.

" Aniya, you should only call me Jisoo, I'm older than you .. you know" Jisoo proudly stood there.
" No, we are basically the same age" Tae counter attacked.

" I'm a few months older than you.. so just call me Jisoo and I'll call you Taehyung.." she said and smiled.

" But I'm still your boss, so I could call you anything I want" Then Tae is now standing proudly.
" But we're not at work.. so you're not my boss right now" now Jisoo is attacking Tae with her words.

" Do you wanna be fired Miss. Jisoo!!" Tae was getting angry as he was already in a bad mood.

" Let's just be formal then" she angrily said as Tae had won.. they both turned to the opposite sides of each other . But then they were surprised when someone started laughing.

" Haha, you both are quarrelling like small kids" a lady came out of her car and said.

" Eomma, why are you here?" Tae looked shocked.
As soon as Jisoo heard that she was Tae's mother she bowed.
" I was here awhile ago, but you two were too busy to even notice me..." She laughed again.. but then she explained.. " you called Mr. Lee to pick you up and he was with me ..so I thought I'd come and pick my adeul too... And what a great decision I made!! She looked at both of them. Jisoo was embarrassed.

" I'm really sorry ma'am and .. I'm Jisoo, you're really beautiful ma'am!" Jisoo said to Mrs. Kim

" Ahh.. don't be sorry.. I like seeing someone teasing Tae other than me..." She chuckled and looked again at Jisoo " You're even more prettier than in your photos!"

Jisoo was confused as to where she got her photo.

" You're father showed me one of your photos " Mrs. Kim explained as she saw Jisoo being perplexed. Taehyung was just observing them being comfortable with each other.. he then cleared his throat to get their attention.

" Shall we go now?" He said while opening the car for his mother.

" Yes , we shall and Jisoo let's go too , you're father is waiting for you at the kim mansion" Mrs. Kim said to Jisoo while Jisoo was confused but then she listened to her.

" At the mansion .. but why?" Taehyung curiously said while eyeing on Jisoo ...

" I don't even know, Mr. Chu and your father planned a meeting.. let's just go" Mrs. Kim said and entered the car with Jisoo sitting in the backseat while Taehyung sigh* as he had to be seated infront with Mr. Lee who is driving.

" Ahh , Jisoo don't call me ma'am , call me eommoni " Mrs. Kim said and Jisoo agreed to it as she couldn't reject.. and then they giggled while Mrs. Kim shared a few stories to Jisoo

While Taehyung who was in a bad mood became much worst as his mom and Jisoo keeps giggling ... "Pfft" he let out, though they heard him and stopped talking for a few seconds , they ignored him and continued.

" Eomma , Miss. Chu's ears will bleed ... Cuz you're too talkative" he annoyingly said as his mom was the only one talking and Jisoo was just listening.

" Ohh I'm sorry Jisoo, I am the only one talking here.. why don't you tell me about yourself" she said.

" No no.. it's okay.. I think he's just jealous.. I love hearing you talk" Jisoo said and smiled.

" What a fine lady you are! I would love you as my daughter in law" Mrs. Kim said excitedly while both of them in sync loudly said "NEVER" which made even Mr. Lee startled.

" I'm just joking , don't take it seriously" she chuckled teasingly.

Now they reached The Kim mansion... They all went out of the car and entered the huge and luxurious mansion of the Kim's. Now the door was open and they were walking towards a big room in which just by looking at the interior designs was enough to know how wealthy they were.

But at the table there sat two elderly men who were looking wealthy just by their expensive suits.
They were waiting for both Taehyung and Jisoo..

Now what will happen!!