8. Party party yeah!🥂🍷

Jisoo and Jennie were on their way to the party venue .
" Look!I cannot go I'm not even dressed for a party" Jisoo making excuses to not go to the party but Jennie didn't say anything and parked the car infront of her house, she then turned her head to Jisoo and said...

" Now let's make you "party ready"!!"
Jennie then called Jisoo inside her house and eventually to her room.

" Hmmm... You're pretty already and I think anything will suit you" Jennie said as she put her hand on her face as if she's thinking.

" I don't really need to go" Jisoo softly uttered but Jennie was too busy searching for a dress to even hear her.

There it is go and change , she lead Jisoo into her bathroom to change.

"What are you doing inside.. it's been really long you know.. I'm coming in if you're not coming out" Jennie said and took a step forward to go to Jisoo when suddenly the door opened

 I'm coming in if you're not coming out" Jennie said and took a step forward to go to Jisoo when suddenly the door opened

" You look gorgeous" Jennie couldn't keep her eyes off her
" Now it's my turn" Jennie said and went inside to change

" You look gorgeous" Jennie couldn't keep her eyes off her  " Now it's my turn" Jennie said and went inside to change

" You look absolutely gorgeous" Jisoo complimented Jennie too. Now they were totally ready for the party..

They reached the venue and they were in awe at the preparation.. Taehyung had booked a lavish restaurant for this celebratory party..

As soon as they entered the restaurant all eyes were on them... Jisoo looked around as she was feeling a bit shy since she just came there without any notice. Then she felt there were stares on her so she looked up for the source, she was quite surprised to see that they were coming from...
...

 Then she felt there were stares on her so she looked up for the source, she was quite surprised to see that they were coming from