36. Behind the 🎭

A loud gunshot echoed in the room...
Someone was shot and blood was on the ground.

   It was at that time when everyone stopped doing anything and stood to their grounds.

   "Shit! My arm! Who shot me! Go look!" The man irritatingly said to his men and looked at the direction of the door. He is holding his arm to stop the blood from flowing.

   He then sees a silhouette of a man walking inside the room. The man caught his attention and all were waiting for this man's entry .

" S-suho" he said in disbelief. He couldn't believe that Suho can shoot  his own Uncle. He reached near him.

" I'm disappointed in you Uncle(he paused). Now let my friends go! " Suho said to him with a gun in his hand.

" Suho.. Suho" he called him but Suho dosen't listen.

  The uncle then stands up.

" You're my brother's son but you're helping his enemy , I'll not spare you!" He said and looked directly at his eyes.

" If you dare ....shoot me, !" He added and went forward towards Suho.

" Are you disappointed in your own Uncle? But I'm more disappointed in you!!" He said to him angrily.

Then Suho pointed the gun directly at him.

" I'm ashamed to even call you my uncle!"

At that time one of his men hit him with a pole, at the back of his head. He landed on the ground , holding the back of his head.

" Do you think I've come here without preparing anything?" Suho said feebly while holding his head.

" I'll not be patient" his uncle said and held his collar.

  Suho kicked his uncle and stood up quickly. His men were surprised by the action.
Getting this opportunity Taehyung immediately freed  his arms and punched the two men beside him. He is brutally injured but he didn't stop to fight back.
  Suho and Taehyung were fighting with two men each. The uncle was still on the ground recovery from Suho's kick.

  But he immediately got up and picked up a pole . He ran towards Taehyung to hit him but then Jisoo came from behind and knocked him down with a punch.

  Both Taehyung and Suho looked at Jisoo, they became surprised but then continued fighting.
   Taehyung kicked and punched them one by one . His martial arts skills were really good. Suho was the same, he was quick with his reflexes and actions.
  Finally, they defeated them and all the men were on the ground.
  When they thought that it was over another gun shot startled both Taehyung and Suho.

  Jisoo who was standing beside them, suddenly fell into the ground. Taehyung immediately tried to hold her but couldn't do so as she was far from him. She fell into the ground, hard.

Taehyung immediately went to her and carried her head on his leg while Suho saw someone running away . He assumed that it must be the shooter ,so he chased him.

  Then at that time Jin and Namjoon came to the scene. The first thing they saw was Taehyung hugging Jisoo and trying to wake her up. They went to them. Namjoon immediately called the ambulance while Jin went to check on his sister.

   Taehyung was holding her hands and talking to her , while Jisoo was slowly losing consciousness. Jin tried to stop the bleeding by placing a cloth on the wounded area.

" Jisoo... Jisoo... Look at me.. p-please look at me" Taehyung said as he rubbed her hands. He was being breathless .

  Luckily the ambulance came, Namjoon informed them. The police also came to the scene.