19. I like him!😧

She stopped...
She was hurt . She couldn't stand seeing them there so she went away holding her chest.

" Why am I like this?" She said to herself.

She entered the hall and went to her and Tae's parents.

" I think he had an important thing to attend to." She made an excuse for him.

" Thank you Jisooya, please tell him we're going " Mrs. Kim said to her as she held her hand.

" Yes, I will" she smiled .

" Sooya , I'll also drop Appa home" Jin said and they all went out.

Jisoo was standing there feeling hurt, and the scene of Taehyung and Tzuyu occupied her mind and her heart ached.

" Jisoo-shi" Jungkook came and smiled at her.

" Why are you standing here?" He said.

" I'm not feeling well.. I think I'll go now" she said and smiled at him. She bid her goodbyes to all of them , but when she was about to leave , Jungkook stopped her.

" Let's go! I'll drop you home" he said.

" No it's fine" she replied.

" C'mon you'll not get another chance of a Star like me to ask you this" he jokingly said and fixed his hair coolly.
Jisoo seeing that chuckled and agreed to go with him. Jungkook was happy to see her laugh. They left.

  Later Taehyung came and Tzuyu followed him from behind. He searched for his Jisoo and his friends but he could see none. His eyes then fell upon Jimin who was talking to Rosè.

" Jimin where is Jisoo?" He asked him.

" Ohh she went home with Jungkook... You should have been the one to do it !" Jimin said and looked at  him then at Tzuyu.

Then Tae took his phone and called her but she didn't answered. He was about to leave but he saw Tzuyu so he had no other choice but to drop her home first.

" Jisoo-shi , I heard from Jin hyung , you want to be a singer?" Jungkook started the conversation in his car.

" Yes! but I've let this go!" She said this but with alot of pain.

" But why? You can at least try!" Jungkook said.

" Looking back I was really stubborn wanting it but it made me lose my mother( she chuckled but tears were in her eyes)"

" I'm sorry Jisoo-shi" Jungkook said.

" It's okay.. talking about this to someone really feels light" she said and looked at him.

" I'm glad I could help you... But can you tell me what happened.. if you don't want to it's fine with me" he said.

" My mother was a singer, and she was really critized alot by her company but when she married my dad , she stopped singing . I wanted to be a singer like my mother but they didn't allow me knowing that I would be hurt ( she paused).... One day I was really angry with them and left home angrily but I found myself standing infront of a road and...( She paused again)a car came  and my mother pushed me and..  ( Tears came out from her eyes but she wiped them quickly) Ohh we've reached so early" she said acting quite fine.

Jungkook just looked at her with admiration.

" Thank you for sharing with me" he said softly.

" Since I told you my secret you need to tell me yours too ( chuckling)" she said and opened the car door.

" Jisoo-shi " he called her.

" Ohh" she said and peeked from the window.

" Aniyo... Goodnight!" He said and smiled.