25. A day with Jungkook .. 🎡

" You're finally awake!"

Her vision was still blurry but she could see who the person infront of her was.

" Jungkook!! Why are you here?" She said in a feeble voice.

" Jin hyung informed me that you're sick.. and I rushed here immediately" he said as he flashed out his bunny smile.

Then Jin came with a bowl of porridge in his hand.

" Sooya, eat this.. I made it " he said as he helped her to get up and sit.

She held the porridge in her hand but Jin pulled away the bowl.

" You're too weak to eat it by yourself" Jin said.

" Let me help you " Jungkook said.

" No kook it's okay ,our maid will help her" Jin said while Jungkook became disappointed.

Two maids came and started giving her porridge carefully and slowly eventhough Jisoo insisted that she'll eat it on her own. But when Jin scolded her to listen to him she had no choice but to comply.

Ring ring* Jungkook's phone rang.

" Yes , okay I'll be there tomorrow"

" Is something wrong Jungkook-shi?" Jisoo asked .

" Aniyo! Tomorrow I need to start recording.. and if you were healthy I would have asked you to come with me" he said.

" After taking rest today , I'll be completely fine tomorrow!" She said excitedly.

" Sooya! " Jin called her and Jisoo looked at him.

" You can go but only after Hobi allows you to go!" Jin didn't want to spoil the mood as he only wants Jisoo to be happy.

" Then I'll leave you to have a good rest now" Jungkook said and patted her head .

" Let's go kook , you're getting late"

Jin said and left with him.

The maid came and cleaned her room but before going Jisoo called her.

" Miss.Gu!"

" Yes Madam. Jisoo, do you need anything?"

" Has someone except those two came to visit me?"

" Let me think Madam"

" Nevermind.. it's okay, thank you" She said.

" Ahh yes! Master Taehyung came and stayed with you for a long time until you woke up" Miss. Gu said.

" Thank you !"

Then Miss. Gu left her room.

" Taehyung came.... "She said to herself and then got her phone and was surprised to see many missed calls from him.

" Should I call him or not?" She said as she was still looking at his name on her phone. Then suddenly another call came from him which made her startled. She was about to click the answer button but mistakingly declined his call. She shouted and immediately called him back. He too instantly anwered her.

" Tae , I'm sorry I didn't mean to decline your call" She quickly said .

" Are you okay?" He asked her.

" Uhh.. yes I'm quite okay now" she nervously said as she didn't expect his question.

" I'm glad" he said but after that he became embarrassed and Jisoo too couldn't answer anything.

" And yeah you don't need to come to work until you're well enough"

" Tomorrow too?!" She excitedly said.