14. I finally meet Jungkook!!🙈

" All of you in my office"

They gulped and followed him.

" What were you all doing there?"... He said..

They couldn't answer him as they were eyeing his room looking for Jungkook..

" He went out.. now could you all be more attentive .. or you all want a holiday from this company forever" he is now angry.

" Sorry , CEO Kim... " They all said and looked down.

" I know you maybe fans of his but you should be more professional at work!" He looked at them seriously.

"Yes CEO Kim"

" You may all go!".. he said.

They are now leaving..

" Except Jisoo"

They were confused, but then Lisa and Jennie left, leaving Jisoo in his office.

" I need your help" he instantly said even though he was too embarrassed to ask her.

" About what!" She curiously asked.

" Tzuyu is coming here, as you already know I am gonna set up a fashion brand and she and Jungkook are going to be the models.. she's coming here for that purpose!" He explained.

" We'll get to work with Jungkook!! " She was excited.

Looking at her he was irritated as she was always talking about jungkook...
" If you don't want to help me.. just go!".

" Wait! I'll help you.. I'm not that kind of a relationship advisor but I'll try!" She confidently said and started giving advice..

" Okay , you just need to act as if nothing happened between you two.. don't go back to the past .. show her that you have moved on.. and yes!! Tell her that you want to be just her friend... She'll surely have a big reaction"

" Pfft.. What a stupid plan.. only someone like you can think of this.... This plan will surely make her even more distant from me" Taehyung was not buying it..

" Do you have a better plan?.. it's not bad trying right" she said

Knock knock*

" Sorry Tae I was late..." Jungkook came.

"Jungkook!!" Jisoo said and put her hands on her face... But then tried to be professional.

Jungkook smiled..
" You must also be a fan of mine.. I'm honoured.. Thank you...and nice to meet you".. he reached out his hand for a handshake which Jisoo took happily. Taehyung was just eyeing on them and he felt that he was invincible as his presence didn't mattered.

" Will you not introduce her to me, Tae?" Jungkook said to Taehyung..

" She's just one of my employee.. you don't need to know her ... ".. Taehyung was speaking but Jisoo poked him .

"I'm Jisoo, nice to meet you!" She introduced herself.

" Yaa why did you poke me!" He angrily said .

" Ohh I'm sorry , it was a mistake" she answered with a forced smile on her face.

" Mistake!! You think I'm a fool not knowing what is the difference between a mistake and purposely doing it?" Taehyung became furious.

" No sir.. don't call yourself a fool.. if someone heard that It'll ruin your image" she is now playing with him.

" Just go and finish your work!! " he chased her away angrily.

" Thank you " she both bowed to them and left.