20

Friday came and it was Ben's weekend and week with the kids.

"Hey come in." Miranda greeted opening the door for Ben.

"They are upstairs playing so I figured we could use this time to discuss their party." Miranda said shutting the door before walking into the living room.

Ben admired her in lounge wear and he bit his lip. She made anything look good.

He sat down beside her on the couch and turned to look at her.

"You got an idea for the theme?" Ben asked.

"I was thinking DC. Wonder Woman and Super Man." Miranda answered.

"I really like that and they will too." Ben commented.

"We'll let them dress up as the characters." Miranda threw out there as Ben wrote it down.

"A cake with the comic book city on the bottom tier then the wonder woman theme on the next tier and then super man theme on the 3rd tier." Ben said out loud as he wrote.

"We can split the candy table in half with the two theme. The back drop can be the comic city again with the tall buildings and blue sky and we can put the big S and W symbols in the sky with their names."

"We gotta have the belt of truth as a decoration."

"Ohh and something that looks like Laser vision." Miranda added.

"Do you want the live characters?" Ben asked.

"Ohhhh that would be nice and they would get the kids to participate in activities." Miranda smiled.

"So we just need yellow, red, and blue decorations and balloons. "

"Do you know what gifts they want?" Miranda asked.

"I told them both to make a birthday list of the things they desire and we are only choosing two off of their list."

"Okay, that's good." Miranda smiled.

"I think we pretty much got everything. I will text you pictures and things that I think of."

"I will text you so stuff too." Miranda replied.

"Kids your daddy is here." Miranda yelled.

They then heard the pattering of feet and running down the stairs.

"Daddy." Noah cheered running into Ben's arms on the couch.

Miranda smiled as Ben embraced him and they began to play back and forth on the couch.
"Did you get the clothes I laid out for you?"

"Oh I'm sorry I told them to not worry about it because I have so much clothes at my house." Ben said.

"Oh that's fine. I don't know why I didn't think about that in the first place."

"Hey daddy." Naomi said coming down the stairs and she walked over to the couch jumping in his arms right next to her brother.

"Is Ms. Sarah coming over?" Naomi asked.

Miranda's eyes widen and she look over at Ben turning in her seat for the answer too.

"I can ask her sweetheart. I don't know her schedule this weekend."

"Who's Sarah?" Miranda asked.

"Oh she's just one of my co workers. Nothing serious. We're just friends."

"Uh huh." Miranda said nodding her head.

"She's nice mommy. We baked brownies and cupcakes and she gives us candy."